Post-Game Talk: 11/17/16 | Coyotes 2 @ Canucks 3 | Overtime | Hutton with winner

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
CANUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUTTY!!!!!!!!!!

What a win!!!!! What a deek!!! What a shot!! Suttsy too what a game!!!!

Its true WE ARE ALL CANUCKS!!!!

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Burrows looked good again imo.

Yes it is the perfect time to move him, though. As great as he has been, we need to get some assets for aging veterans. This has been Burrows' best stretch of games in a long time.

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Glad for Hutton, he needed it.

I want the management and coaches fired, but don't want a lost generation of young players either. Glad Hutton pulled that off.

Tryamkin and Stetcher should play most of the rest of the season. They are so much better than Larsen/Biega. Really encouraging and a nice thing to watch develop this year.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Glad for Hutton, he needed it.

I want the management and coaches fired, but don't want a lost generation of young players either. Glad Hutton pulled that off.

Tryamkin and Stetcher should play most of the rest of the season. They are so much better than Larsen/Biega. Really encouraging and a nice thing to watch develop this year.

I honestly forgot about Larsen. He has literally become irrelevant on this roster now.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
He really does.

Nice to see him with that zip in his step. That line with Horvat and Baertschi was unlucky not to score.

I love Stecher. The guy is so good on the point in the offensive, and he's crafty enough to not lose puck battles due to his size.

Looked like Chaput leapfrogged Gaunce on the depth chart tonight. Don't think Gaunce has been bad, but Chaput has been noticeably bringing it. I think he got robbed on that Coaches Challenge - goalie jams his stick between your legs, loses control of it and it's goalie interference? Right.

On that note - Coaches Challenge suck. Would rather see the old way (some questionable goals seeping through) than this, as at least before it lead to more offense. This just slows the game down and throttles it.

Battle of the basement dwellers...not much to get excited about really, but happy to see Hutton bounce back and some of our other guys play well. Ditto for Markstrom, who I thought was strong.

Hope Richardson is Ok.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad