Post-Game Talk: 11/17/16 | Coyotes 2 @ Canucks 3 | Overtime | Hutton with winner

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Canucks play Horvat line with O starts and Miller has a chance to win.

Why does anybody think WD is in trouble? They had all Summer to make changes and they did not. They made a few lateral moves and quit. If there was any dynamic in this org they would have been embarrassed last season (more than the Calgary series, the season before!) and made useful changes. They plainly do not want change. They simply leak BS stories about pie in the sky trades and everybody is lulled to sleep.

Why is he in trouble? Because the management mouthpiece in the media tweeted it....

And because attention is finally being paid to the poor job being done by management. They'll need to pull some sort of trigger soon to give themselves some breathing room for a few weeks. It's either fire the coach or make a trade and good lord do I not want them making any sort of trade right now.

SgtToody

Mar 16, 2013
Why is he in trouble? Because the management mouthpiece in the media tweeted it....

And because attention is finally being paid to the poor job being done by management. They'll need to pull some sort of trigger soon to give themselves some breathing room for a few weeks. It's either fire the coach or make a trade and good lord do I not want them making any sort of trade right now.
If they win this game he should be fired...
Canucks 4-2; Baertschi w/ 2, Hutton and Skille...

thepoeticgoblin

Dec 16, 2011
Sweden
I'm torn. Winning is fun, and I want Miller and Marky to bounce back with stellar performances. But I also want this team to realize they should rebuild.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Coyotes thread about this game in there section the coyotes section is kinda depressing like here but with less people there all pretty down on the coyotes and say Miller owns the coyotes so maybe we will pull out a victory maybe a 4-2 Canucks victory with goals again by Bo Sutts Danny and the Stretch

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Michael Garteig emergency recall?? According to TSN 1040.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Miller's got the flu. Perhaps something going around. Obviously why Marky had such a bad game last time around :sarcasm:

Yes perhaps they have all had the flu this year. Nice that Marky gets a game to rebound quickly after the last shellacking.

thepoeticgoblin

Dec 16, 2011
Sweden
Yes perhaps they have all had the flu this year. Nice that Marky gets a game to rebound quickly after the last shellacking.

Yeah. Will be interesting to see how he handles it. If he wants to be our actual #1 he needs to bounce back like he did for the Comets repeatedly.

bottomlesspop

Nov 14, 2008
Vancouver
28vqe69.png

same

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad