GDT: 11/16/17 - 7:30PM EDT - Dallas vs Tampa Bay

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Names...Damn, I love this game. He was the LAST person I would expect. Way to go VLADDY!!!!!!!

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
It never ceases to amazes me the degree to which Kenny Hitchcock plays chicken shit trap hockey. This is why the dude will never win another Cup

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I hate it when our players fall hard against the net, brings up bad memories.

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
When he played for the Bolts, Ben Bishop was known to agitate the opposing forwards a bit himself.....wonder if he will try to do that against his former team.
They know him to do that, so will they bite? Maybe some of the newer players will.... :laugh:

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Nice play by Kuch...maybe if someone other than Girardi was the one to receive it something might have happened. G didn't do a terrible job with it though, just not much.

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
I guess the Stars realize the only way to even remotely get under our skin is to try to play overly physical / cause a scrum on every. single. play.

Would be nice if any of the penalties were called...

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
lmfao yet another poorly advised pinch by Sustr. The first freaking rule is to make sure that someone is on the ice backchecking in your place when you pinch in. Sweet mother of Jesus can we PLEASE get rid of this guy?

Singlehandedly caused a 3 on 1 because he had to go extra bold

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
lmfao yet another poorly advised pinch by Sustr. The first freaking rule is to make sure that someone is on the ice backchecking in your place when you pinch in. Sweet mother of Jesus can we PLEASE get rid of this guy?
tbf Gourde's pass went off the goal awkwardly, I don't ever wanna see that giraffe pinch regardless.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011

Singlehandedly caused a 3 on 1 because he had to go extra bold
Honestly wasn't a bad pinch. Bad pass from behind the net.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Well deserved standing ovation for Bish...now let's make it a less than fun night for him for the rest of this.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Honestly wasn't a bad pinch. Bad pass from behind the net.

Sure a bad pass but I'm more concerned why there was no one backing him up. If there's a breakdown in communication about the assignment then just don't do it. That 3 on 1 should have never happened. Someone should've been backchecking in Sustr's place.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Jesus Dallas is just swarming down low in their zone. 4 guys at once chasing like cats after another in heat. I honestly think we could just set up at the blue line and cycle like a power play on these guys.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
UGH! My internet connection is too slow for NHL.com to work tonight. This is maddening.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad