njtb.png

srll.png

t5t8.png

Last edited:

WeedCrimes

#Yzerteam
Feb 19, 2012
Gainesville, FL
Tampa loses 3-1, with an empty netter after two PP goals by the Coyotes (both, of course are bad goaltender interference calls). Beener scores 1 for us.

Maelmoor

Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
I reckon Tippett is one of the best coaches in the NHL, so that alone makes it a tough game and they have a very solid team, good goaltending, solid defense with guys like Ekman-Larsson and Yandle and lot of forwards who contribute.

Necropolis

Jan 18, 2013
2-4 Bolts

Panik with two goals, Connolly and Crombeen with the other two.
Murphy and Bødker the goals for 'Yotes.

potvins4cups

Aug 23, 2007
I come here in peace.

but you guys have my current favorite goaltender on your team. bishop is great. it must be a great feeling knowing that on any given night he is net, you guys have a great chance at winning.

WeedCrimes

#Yzerteam
Feb 19, 2012
Gainesville, FL
I come here in peace.

but you guys have my current favorite goaltender on your team. bishop is great. it must be a great feeling knowing that on any given night he is net, you guys have a great chance at winning.

I don't know what the correct response is when someone compliments my team's goalie. I've never been faced with the situation...

I don't know what this feeling is, but it scares me.

potvins4cups

Aug 23, 2007
The deal that brought bishop to you guys was hands down the best trade in the nhl that was made over the last couple years. stevie y gets full props from me on that deal.

potvins4cups

Aug 23, 2007
And now he's complimenting our GM :scared:

I give credit where credit is due. when a team loses its best player and they are still able to win games with the help of their goaltender, i admire that goaltender and his abilities.

if you guys don't like a fan from an opposing team coming on here and complimenting your team then i won't come on here.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
I give credit where credit is due. when a team loses its best player and they are still able to win games with the help of their goaltender, i admire that goaltender and his abilities.

if you guys don't like a fan from an opposing team coming on here and complimenting your team then i won't come on here.

We like it fine. It's just a foreign experience because we haven't had goaltending and GM'ing that was worthy praise from another fanbase. That is the point they're making.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
This should be an interesting road trip. It will really help us gauge where we really sit as far as the our current state in the NHL hierarchary goes. But I have been looking around web sites including the HF Phoenix forum and did not see anywhere that they have the flu so I am pretty sure that is a reason to hit the Panik Button.

panik_button1.jpg

Go Lightning :bolts

potvins4cups

Aug 23, 2007
We like it fine. It's just a foreign experience because we haven't had goaltending and GM'ing that was worthy praise from another fanbase. That is the point they're making.

Stevie Y has done a pretty good job from my perspective. first year as general manager your team made it to the conference finals so thats a very good accomplishment.

the team struggled for a couple of years after that because goaltending fell apart. but yzerman did what he had to do in order to right the ship. he recognized the teams shortcomings and addressed them and now the team is playing well.

i unfortunately cannot say the same for my teams general manager and goaltending situation.

BoltSTH

Sep 4, 2008
Tampa
Start of a very tough road trip. If we can squeak out 4 points I would be very happy; don't care if it is 4 OT losses.

My prediction 2-1 OT loss

Goals: Bishop and Smith(2)

Bolts26

Forever a MSL fan
Oct 13, 2013
Never never land
I was supposed to be at this game, but I decided to stay in Vegas for UFC 167 instead. So, to punish me, it's going to be an awesome game that I'll kick myself for not being at.

5-3 Bolts

St. Louis x3 (just my luck)
Killorn
Thompson

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay

Trust me. We appreciate the praise. We are just a bunch of smart-***** and jockesters on this board. Part of being in Tampa haha.

Really, thanks though. It's nice that people are noticing this team. I remember at the beggining of the season how many people from other teams said we had over paid for Bishop, gave Flip way too large of a contract, and how Yzerman should be fired soon.

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
I think we loose this one. Pheonix is a much differnt team than we are used too, and they are playing really well right now. They have one of the better defeneses and goalies going right now. Will be a hell of a game.

I think it goes 2-1 Yotes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad