OT: 105th Obsequious Banter Thread: Penny for Your Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
We’ve seen streakers, fans getting on the field to promote something or further to a bet, even a fan go for a tackle on the field to try and prevent opposition to score against his team.

But never this. Move over, Bernie Sanders — this is the new Meme King.

😂

Looks like the guy from She's out of my league.

Reactions: Tripod and Runner77

ellja3

May 19, 2014
Ķekava, Latvia
Loved the radio by Lando Norris today. "No comms please, I'm busy" :laugh:

Nah, what do you mean. They should totally hear following messages while driving 350kmh and paying attention to 100 things on track:

''Charles, Max is looking to be on Strategy C, Strategy C...... We are going on Strategy D, then... Strategy D... Do you confirm?''
/desperate and busy Leclerc voice/ ''UUuuhhh.. Mmmm.. Yes, I confirm''

Like, what the actual f***. Charles doesn't have info re: what positions other cars are in, tyre degradations of other teams, track evolution etc.

In positive (for Ferrari) news they didn't screw up today... They were simply slower. Is that positive, tho? Wasn't there talk they would tune their engines to the max at this home track?

Reactions: kudymen

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
In positive (for Ferrari) news they didn't screw up today... They were simply slower. Is that positive, tho? Wasn't there talk they would tune their engines to the max at this home track?

That reminds me of the other comm I loved today:

Ferrari wall "No short shifting in the corners please. Don't do it" (presumably because the engine couldn't handle any more pushing?)
Charles "I can't guys. I can't. Make the engine work, guys"

:laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: ellja3

ellja3

May 19, 2014
Ķekava, Latvia
That reminds me of the other comm I loved today:

Ferrari wall "No short shifting in the corners please. Don't do it" (presumably because the engine couldn't handle any more pushing?)
Charles "I can't guys. I can't. Make the engine work, guys"

:laugh:

I was on my second half of 19km easy run first 25-26 laps or so of race and had it streaming on phone (so at more busy intersections couldn't watch, but just listen) and this was just like ''whaaaat''. Semi-expected a Plan E - Engine Explosion :D

Reactions: kudymen

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Our first dog was a Brittany, so smart. She learned to smack the ice maker for cubes.

Also could let herself out of a screen door with a small push handle.
Our lab used to ring a bell hanging off our front door to let us know she had to go out.
We had to stop using it as it was digging a groove into our door. She’s too smart for her own good and she acts stupid as hell until she wants to get something.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania

Caught the last 2 sets. Youngest male #1 ever. If he was a hockey player, he’d need another 70 pounds and 12 years before he’s done developing. Give or take. That kid is special though; in a decade, who knows how many Slams he has.

I know absolutely nothing about tennis but I just watched Untold: Breaking Point on Netflix last night and it was really interesting. I’d recommend it to anyone who hasn’t seen it.

Reactions: Magua
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad