JYmKI7o.jpeg

I hate this game. 100 points in the red in like 1 hr
After 3 in a row I would’ve thrown my phone

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Is anyone here a mold expert by chance? I am fairly confident I am getting scammed but I don't really know anything about mold. Sewer pipe burst in my crawlspide literally while I am under contract to sell my house. The cleanup company and plumbers fixed everything but now they are saying I need whole home remediation because there are dangerous levels of mold in the home. With the exception of one room and one kind of mold, all the levels appear to be only a little higher or lower than the outdoor levels.

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
Philly in top 10 of people moving out.....has to be our sports teams. Good job Cuck and Bob Cock..

Not me I just moved back lol. But Atlanta is a big one people are going to.

Reactions: Embiid

DayoftheGreek

Dec 10, 2008
Is anyone here a mold expert by chance? I am fairly confident I am getting scammed but I don't really know anything about mold. Sewer pipe burst in my crawlspide literally while I am under contract to sell my house. The cleanup company and plumbers fixed everything but now they are saying I need whole home remediation because there are dangerous levels of mold in the home. With the exception of one room and one kind of mold, all the levels appear to be only a little higher or lower than the outdoor levels.
Could be a scam, but I guess it could also be a liability for everyone if they don't recommend that and someone gets sick. At least now they can say "Hey, we warned you!" and not get sued. And you will probably need to disclose that to the new owners because is you don't you could also be sued for not disclosing a known issue. Will insurance cover it? If so, I would do it. Just to keep the sale as uncomplicated as possible. You can disclose the whole incident and the remediation so they can't haggle on price if you didn't do it.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Could be a scam, but I guess it could also be a liability for everyone if they don't recommend that and someone gets sick. At least now they can say "Hey, we warned you!" and not get sued. And you will probably need to disclose that to the new owners because is you don't you could also be sued for not disclosing a known issue. Will insurance cover it? If so, I would do it. Just to keep the sale as uncomplicated as possible. You can disclose the whole incident and the remediation so they can't haggle on price if you didn't do it.
Oh yeah the buyers are WELL aware of the situation haha. I just don't trust the mold guys telling me my entire house needs this ridiculously expensive service. I actually talked to a friend who works for an environmental cleanup type company and did a screen share with the mold bro there. He basically said the report doesn't tell anything other than the fact that certain (not harmful) molds are present. Doesn't mean it DOESN'T need to be remediated, but also doesn't mean it DOES need to be remediated. Hopefully the buyers aren't too picky.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Reactions: Cody Webster

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
If it aint in Philly or Jersey, i dont want it.

I had originally hoped they would be the ones to buy the old GI place in the city, but they love their open, natural spaces, so it was a pipe dream from the get-go.
I'm interested to see how they manage the golf course

Reactions: Starat327
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad