GDT: #10 New Jersey Devils @ Philadelphia Flyers 7:00PM: Technical Difficulties Edition

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
Trav 13 out of 18 in the faceoff circle tonight. I guess he made Sam Gagner his *****. He was 1 for 12

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Don't know how you give Voraeck a star over Greene who saved one or two goals by himself and also scored the ENG. Lars who was just a beast and even Cory.

Maybe it was analytics based :sarcasm:

He did have six shots on goal and played just over 20 minutes but...yeah.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm really happy with the 7D and I hope it continues.

We have 7 NHL defensemen, I'm not sure we have any more than 10 NHL forwards. At least not with Elias and Ruutu out.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Never forget

That was probably in the top 5 nicest goals we scored our season last year, as sad as that is.

Harrold scored another nice one earlier on, that might also be near the top 5 on that list too.:laugh:

schoenfeld

2 Way Contract
Dec 10, 2006
i like what hynes has done so far but the hineyman is too good of a nickname to let go of.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Missed game had to watch the Pats. In reading about our game Zajac is doing great in all three areas and Greene and Larsson are outstanding together. It is sure fun to follow what is happening with the Devils.

BulletTheBlueSky

Feb 25, 2009
Old Bridge, NJ
Very happy wth the way things are going. There just seems to be a better vibe and I began thinking where does Elias fit in......I immediately felt this aweful feeling. I don't want him back. It's been a full scale overhaul I don't wanna taint the water with an old country club guy plus I truly do not believe he fits anymore..... This game to too face paced for him he's a floater/coaster I can see him irritating Hynes IMHO does anyone else feel similar

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
They're on a great run right now. They've played better and better each game. Still a work in progress, of course, but it's been much more enjoyable to watch than the last 2 years.

Glad to see Zajac and Palmieri pick it up when Cammy and Rico were inevitably going to cool off a bit. Hopefully Tlusty can follow suit as well. Also it was really nice to see Cory shake that weak goal off and stay strong the rest of the game. That's exactly why I love having him between the pipes for us. No one is more cool, calm and collected in net.

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
easy, patty on 3rd line. i'm sure he'd understand. if we can have a 2a, 2b, and 2c line, then so be it.

man there was this one gorgeous defensive play greene and lars did last night i can't get over, where lars sealed off giroux or voracek on the near board, and then green outworked someone to snag the puck and get it out of the zone, all in like 5 seconds. i need to find that play again

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
I want to see the total amounts Vegas has lost on teams this year. Anaheim has to be first but I gotta think the Devils are 2nd. Every game I think we will do great at we stunk and every time I think we're due for a stinker we win. lol

I expected us to stink most of the season so maybe this is great news!

Mgd31

Aug 7, 2007
Levittown, NY
I know very little information has been released regarding Patrik's injury and timeline for return, but what's everyone's feelings on when he legitimately will come back?

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
I know very little information has been released regarding Patrik's injury and timeline for return, but what's everyone's feelings on when he legitimately will come back?

Cant possibly be worse then some of the players we currently have in the bottom 6

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad