Post-Game Talk: 10/5/2022 Pre-season - New York Rangers vs Boston Bruins - 7pm EST - TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
And he's practised before and always goes back to the left. Not every wing plays both sides

Not every player does everything. You'd think someone would be able to teach Panarin to play defense. Or Kravtsov to play tougher, or Gauthier to score. It's not a video game.

I find it nearly impossible to believe that a player seen good enough to be a number one overall pick is completely incapable of switching to the other side when it is a routine thing that happens around the league daily.

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
Fyi....Panarin is a lock to make the team, he's not killing himself in preseason
You saw flashes from other vets, like Zibad and Kreids this preseason. You seen flashes from Miller and the Kids too. Have you seen anything from Panarin? His minus 3 and 2 giveaways vs Boston is ominous.

JHS

Oct 11, 2013
Why would he go back to the KHL? He needs to stay here and play through it, even if he goes down a line.

We will need high draft picks to continue to address it, and for the future.

:)
My understanding is he can chose to go back to the KHL. He already chose that once.

TominNC

Jul 17, 2017
Charlotte, NC
I find it nearly impossible to believe that a player seen good enough to be a number one overall pick is completely incapable of switching to the other side when it is a routine thing that happens around the league daily.
Maybe it limits where he goes, makes plays, passes the puck. I don't know, I'm not a 1OA LW. But obviously there's something about RW that doesn't agree with him.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
Maybe it limits where he goes, makes plays, passes the puck. I don't know, I'm not a 1OA LW. But obviously there's something about RW that doesn't agree with him.

Well I would say the biggest issue is the unwillingness to try and learn. How do you expect to get comfortable at it if you try it for one practice, or one game, and then say it's no good?

Reactions: TheDirtyH

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008

Maybe Gallant isn't all bad...

Laf is just playing along, presenting a happy face, but he's actually disgruntled and thinking constantly about why he isn't being developed properly. It is elite, maybe even generational, emotion control.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
My understanding is he can chose to go back to the KHL. He already chose that once.

Maybe but he’s saying all the right things this year, has said he wants to make it work. We will see but I don’t think he’s the petulant child many on this board painted him as.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad