Parise – Koivu – Pominville
Niederreiter - Coyle - Heatley
Cooke - Brodziak - Granlund
Fontaine - Konopka - Mitchell

Suter – Brodin
Scandella - Spurgeon
Ballard – Dumba

Backstrom

The Wild are looking for a win after playing a solid game against Los Angeles and losing in the shootout.
Matt Dumba is expected to play tonight, and will be the youngest defenseman ever to debut for the Wild. The Ducks are coming off a 6-1 loss against Colorado.​

PITBULL-SUCKS2.gif

Last edited:

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Heatley, Granlund, Mitchell all play rw... Niederreiter, Cooke, Fontaine are on the left.

Scandella plays left defense, Spurgeon right.

mezcal

Wild Complacency
Feb 19, 2013
CA
Heatley, Granlund, Mitchell all play rw... Niederreiter, Cooke, Fontaine are on the left.

Scandella plays left defense, Spurgeon right.

I just used the projected lines from Wild.com, but i'll go ahead and fix them. Thanks.

Hall of Faber

Nov 16, 2012
Thorndale, PA
Nick Schultz was younger than Dumba when he debuted for the team, I believe. Jeez, between TaLon and Avder I better never get defenseman sides wrong.

TZM

Par too easy
Mar 25, 2012
Kerava
Lemme see that Dumba's grin after the first victory of the season. Let's go Dumba, let's go Wild!

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
I'm gonna miss this one. I'm in in the middle of the woods without streaming services. Two families here, my wife's brother is a Bruins fan but... Sauna and a couple of beers, so I can live with it :). Go Wild go!

se7en

infamous...
Apr 14, 2010
Maui, HI
In life, generally I'm an optimist, but for some reason, when it comes to our Wild (& Minnesota sports team in general) I'm as pessimistic as they come, so for as much as I love them, & hope they do well, I'm going to say:

Another devastating loss... Wild out play, out hustle & out shoot the Ducks for the majority of the game but like always just can't seem to score. Ducks will capitalize on their opportunities where the Wild keep getting close but just can't get the puck in the net. Ducks win a close game 4 to 2 by potting an empty-netter in the final seconds. We all spend the next 2 days grumpy with half us bickering about how our team hasn't changed & we still suck & can't score for **** while the other half of us says we played a good game & there was a lot of positives and as soon as the pucks start going in we'll be ok...

I hope I'm wrong but I've realized that for now, for me, I'd rather hope for a close game & expect a loss & hopefully be pleasantly surprised instead of hoping for & expecting a win just to end up disappointed...

But as always, Go Wild. And best of luck to Dumba tonight on his debut!

Keeptdos

May 1, 2011
Finland
Going to miss because promised I'll be at a "sillis" 10 am. Guess I could watch the first period...

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Nick Schultz was younger than Dumba when he debuted for the team, I believe. Jeez, between TaLon and Avder I better never get defenseman sides wrong.

I do what now? I think you're confusing me with someone else.

Up7Yours

Feb 2, 2010
In life, generally I'm an optimist, but for some reason, when it comes to our Wild (& Minnesota sports team in general) I'm as pessimistic as they come, so for as much as I love them, & hope they do well, I'm going to say:

Another devastating loss... Wild out play, out hustle & out shoot the Ducks for the majority of the game but like always just can't seem to score. Ducks will capitalize on their opportunities where the Wild keep getting close but just can't get the puck in the net. Ducks win a close game 4 to 2 by potting an empty-netter in the final seconds. We all spend the next 2 days grumpy with half us bickering about how our team hasn't changed & we still suck & can't score for **** while the other half of us says we played a good game & there was a lot of positives and as soon as the pucks start going in we'll be ok...

I hope I'm wrong but I've realized that for now, for me, I'd rather hope for a close game & expect a loss & hopefully be pleasantly surprised instead of hoping for & expecting a win just to end up disappointed...

But as always, Go Wild. And best of luck to Dumba tonight on his debut!

Always bet your vCash against the Wild. It's the little things in life...

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
It's Anaheim. And they're resting their first-ballot-hall-of-famer. I know we've had trouble with them lately for some bizarre reason, but seriously. Anything short of a convincing win is an embarrassment tonight.

se7en

infamous...
Apr 14, 2010
Maui, HI
Always bet your vCash against the Wild. It's the little things in life...

Haha, I actually always do that in my picks contest for football. I always pick against the Vikings because if the Vikes do manage to win I couldn't care less about picking wrong and when they lose I'm like "hey, at least I got my pick right!"

I should start doing the vcash on the Wild games, I've actually never tried the betting thing on here. Thanks for the advice!

TZM

Par too easy
Mar 25, 2012
Kerava
It's Anaheim. And they're resting their first-ballot-hall-of-famer. I know we've had trouble with them lately for some bizarre reason, but seriously. Anything short of a convincing win is an embarrassment tonight.

Huh..? No way you should expect an easy win over the Ducks.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Huh some of you take Anaheim way too lightly. They have deadly 1st line when they are on much like ours. Their 2nd line is very much like our and their 3rd line is pretty deadly too. Their defence is okay too.

Hall of Faber

Nov 16, 2012
Thorndale, PA
I do what now? I think you're confusing me with someone else.

My bad if I'm wrong but someone was always correcting posters when they would get players wing side wrong or D-side in the training camp thread. I love correcting posters too, so I'm talking out of my ass anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad