GDT: 10/4 - Preseason Game 5 - New York Rangers @ New Jersey Devils, 7pm EST, MSG, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
At least they limited them at 5 on 5. Aside from that, Cuylle and Gus were the only 2 decent players. I honestly don't know if I can take another season of Panarin turnovers. It's unreal that he makes over 11 mil.

Of all the pre season games i've watched of other teams, none have handled the puck as badly as the Rangers have up and down the line up. Zero hand eye coordination. Blind passes galore. Dump and change. Yeah, it's pre season but they are supposed to "practice how you play". Quick, Wheeler and Bonino just came to NY to scratch it off the bucket list. No passion, no effort. Just happy to be here. Goodrow isn't getting any less useless, writing is on the wall for him past this season.

This team needs to beat up on some bottom feeders in a bad way.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
At least they limited them at 5 on 5. Aside from that, Cuylle and Gus were the only 2 decent players. I honestly don't know if I can take another season of Panarin turnovers. It's unreal that he makes over 11 mil.

Of all the pre season games i've watched of other teams, none have handled the puck as badly as the Rangers have up and down the line up. Zero hand eye coordination. Blind passes galore. Dump and change. Yeah, it's pre season but they are supposed to "practice how you play". Quick, Wheeler and Bonino just came to NY to scratch it off the bucket list. No passion, no effort. Just happy to be here. Goodrow isn't getting any less useless, writing is on the wall for him past this season.

This team needs to beat up on some bottom feeders in a bad way.
Gus does look good...That's all I got.

Reactions: will1066 and EEL

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
Kakko looked kinda good again at least. Like good in Kakko ways. Ways that portend that something good is going to happen even if nothing good ends up happening.

The bottom six does not inspire confidence, as noted on free agency day. We did not address the team speed issue in any way, and actually may have taken a couple of steps back in that regard. Do not like.

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
I suspect we are gonna have all kinds of trouble with the Devils for a long time.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014

Yep. I am truly shocked 93 and 10 didn't work again...lol
If Kakko doesn't get first line minutes with those guys then they need to bring back #13-#72-#24.
Kakko can not be stuck with Panarin and Neither should Zib. So it's either Kakko with Kreider and Zib or bring back the kid line please.

I’m guessing nobody skated this summer?
We will see against Buffalo because that is a pretty talented young bunch.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Yep. I am truly shocked 93 and 10 didn't work again...lol
If Kakko doesn't get first line minutes with those guys then they need to bring back #13-#72-#24.
Kakko can not be stuck with Panarin and Neither should Zib. So it's either Kakko with Kreider and Zib or bring back the kid line please.

We will see against Buffalo because that is a pretty talented young bunch.

I’ll go one further and say reunite the kid line and feed them top line minutes. Humble the vets to light a fire under them.

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
We tried to play dump and chase, at least we did have some players chasing sometimes unlike the dump and no chase under Gallant.

If Panarin is as cooked as he looks this team is going nowhere. Doesn't matter how many lazy assists he leeches of Fox on the PP. Trouba has been awful for a year. Goodrow is not getting better either, but can he at least get back to respectability?

Team chemistry is wonky.

ReddestRum

Sad even when winning
Dec 19, 2013
Panarin had 6 unforced turnovers,but hey,who's counting..because he will score 80+ points

Most T/O by a player 2023.

wrn7aAt.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad