GDT: 10/3/23 - 7:00PM EDT - Florida vs Tampa Bay in Orlando [Preseason Game 5]

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
Enough can not watch this game anymore tonight. Both teams sloppy. The best looking bolt forward Paul. And if we have to depend Jeanott for PO goals were in a world of hurt. Johanson looked ok but then again the Panthers were even more sloppy than the bolts. This should have been a game where guys showed more skill to solidify their spot. Instead we get the we hate you you hate us honing. Perbix with a particularly poor two periods. Hagel missing breakaway Cirelli just absent from pushing offense tonight. ABB was active in the first but all the penalties in the second he had very limited time again where does he fit I’m not sure. Looks like Watson will get a contract and his and Jeanott’s PIMs will keep us short handed .

Thankfully Drago was not injured late in the first. I have tried to give Bogo the benifit of the doubt but he is a slug skating.

Many will make the point that our best guys were not out there but the Panthers did not have their best either. We don’t know anything more now than before the game started.
Dude just go to sleep and do us a favor and stop watching the lightning. Maybe go follow your buddy Killorn over to the ducks.

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
It’s gonna be ok.
jack-nicholson.gif

aylib

Mods are lame
Mar 26, 2002
St. Pete, FL
This was the last preseason game the Lightning and Panthers played in Amway

Bogo fought Marchment, Serge fought Bennett, Perry fought Tippett, etc. but imo maybe the most important one was Katchouk initiating a fight with Bennett. Definitely felt like that was the moment Katchouk won his spot. It earned him the respect of the veterans in the room.

Coincidentally Paul said something yesterday that I including in the op about making sure you could trust the guy next to you on the ice. So we'll see how this 3rd period plays out. Maybe there's another Katchouk like moment coming up in this game.

What’s a Katchouk moment?

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
Raddysh looked …not great. Really wish we had a backup (besides bogo) on the right side since both Raddysh and perbix haven’t looked great and cernak is mr glass.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad