GDT: 10/22/13 - Nashville Predators @ Minnesota Wild - 7:00PM CDT - NBCSN/TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
don't wanna pee on the happy parade but Harding hasn't really been tested. he's faced maybe 2 difficult shots per game. the scrambles are mostly our skaters. edit: i say this and still maintain we go with the winning goalie. why tempt fate?

mezcal

Wild Complacency
Feb 19, 2013
CA
don't wanna pee on the happy parade but Harding hasn't really been tested. he's faced maybe 2 difficult shots per game. the scrambles are mostly our skaters.

Same. He just seemed slow and kind of different this game. Probably because he has played 7 games in a row, give the guy a break Yeo.

rynryn

May 29, 2008
Minny
it was quiet in the arena so most everyone must share the popular opinion, but i wasn't bored. a bit tense because you know, it's the Wild and we're only up by one...but not bored. it's fascinating how much we outplay the opposition.

rynryn

May 29, 2008
Minny
Looks like Nino got benched for the 3rd. He had three shifts and Mitchell took his spot in the last 6 minutes or so.

it's the Zucker effect. Nino isn't the best at defensive hockey. not as bad as Zucker, but...didn't really appreciate the more "sit back" attitude in the first part of the third. why switch up our game and be "careful" when that seems to lead to more pred chances than playing like we're tied?

Capslock17

McDaigle
Mar 25, 2009
Connecticut, USA
I hope Brodin isn't too bad, not really sure what I'm hoping for though.

I guess anything but concussion.

I wonder if he broke his jaw like sam gagner. He was holding the tower to his mouth so there was blood, but for him to not come back its probably more than just a missing tooth or two

Billy Mays Here*

I hope Brodin isn't too bad, not really sure what I'm hoping for though.

I guess anything but concussion.

Should've pulled a Selanne and just put an ice pack on his gums for a little bit where his teeth were missing then get right back on the ice. :sarcasm:

Caior89

Mar 31, 2011
it didnt look like a big shot or something, probably some missing teeth only but its weird he didnt come back.

Northland Wild Man

Finnesotans?
Jun 14, 2011
Grand Forks, ND
My take:

Harding, Processor, Fontaine, and Spurgeon all had nice games tonight.

The Wild were the better team tonight and it really wasn't close. There were times when it was men against boys with offensive zone pressure. The Wild honestly are overdue for a ******** of goals, and I'm sick of them not getting what they deserve, but whatever. I did like the fact that they didn't sit back after getting the one goal lead.
Other than that not much happened during the game.

It sucks about Brodin. He had better come back quick or the team will be in trouble.

Yeo says X-rays for Brodin.

Minny Lakes

Apr 4, 2013
Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib 20s
Yeo on Brodin: taken to hospital for X-rays on face . No update #mnwild

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Well hopefully that means he simply broke something and isn't concussed. Miss a game or two and then play with a full cage for a few weeks. That's not too bad.

I hope.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Honestly, Harding has looked absolutely fantastic this season.

He's second in the NHL in Goals Against Average at .096. His save percentage is good for 3rd in the league at .953. He's tied for second in the NHL for shutouts(at one. :laugh: ) 11th in the league in wins.

Just fantastic.

rynryn

May 29, 2008
Minny
Brodin can play with a full mask right? just no concussion, please. please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Gold Medal Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,850.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Empoli vs AS Roma
    Empoli vs AS Roma