Pre-Game Talk: 10/17 Sabres (5-1-1) @ Kings (2-4-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
I would be fine sitting Scandella for a game. I'd even be fine with Dahlin with the distinct message of " I just want you to watch the game from a different perspective/angle" but I doubt he sits as he led the toi yesterday

Reactions: Buffalo Norsemen

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
I would be fine sitting Scandella for a game. I'd even be fine with Dahlin with the distinct message of " I just want you to watch the game from a different perspective/angle" but I doubt he sits as he led the toi yesterday

scanedella no, dahlin yes...what universe is this?

GrierIsGod123

Oct 22, 2009
Orchard Park
Krueger said in the post game presser they wanted to try a different hand up top (righty) to see if it could open things up and get them better looks. That it wasn’t a reflection on Dahlin’s play.
...and it didn't work in the least bit. Dahlin is probably the best PP QB they've ever had, outside of M.A. Gragnani.

Buffalo Norsemen

Mar 7, 2019
Sportsplex
750 Over/Under on Sabres fans tonight in LA

Maybe we get a look at Gilmour tonight ?

Sheary back ?

Pizza logs and marinara sauce, chicken fingers, cellery, bc, on the menu for later tonight.

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
BtB, but if you weather the storm first 10-15 you have a good chance to squeeze out a win! A lottery team who are inconsistent as hell, hope you get the Nucks game LA rather then Flames LA team!

I think I make a bet tonight, Sabres including Ot and So! La plays sloppy so I think there be a lot of pp opportunities, so Eichel or and Olofsson as scorers could be a safe bet!

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
This is going to be a tough test. I assume LA is still a pretty physical team. They're not s good team by any means, but these late starts plus the end of a back to back after a physical affair in Anaheim= a good test for a relatively young team.

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
Definitely anxious to see how the team responds tonight. Obviously hoping for a bounce back game.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Other than the Ducks' physicality in front of our net I don't think physicality was that much of the Sabres' issue last night. It was the constant pressure that caused them to be off in all facets, especially passing. I'm not sure we see that tonight.

jputt99

Nov 24, 2016
Charlotte NC
No clue as to tonight's line up , yet . I would not be surprised to see a couple of fresh faces in Buffalo's line up .
Maybe Sheary is ready and maybe Gilmour and Lazar get their first starts . I think we're all eager to see the Sabre's
response to their first bad game of the season .

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
Other than the Ducks' physicality in front of our net I don't think physicality was that much of the Sabres' issue last night. It was the constant pressure that caused them to be off in all facets, especially passing. I'm not sure we see that tonight.

I thought the defensive breakdowns were much more problematic.

Erod on Henrique was ehh, tough play, goalie needs to swallow that up.

But his stick play and positioning on the Getzlaf goal was weak and easily preventable.

Rough stuff was superficial unless Olofsson got a minor concussion on that hit into the wall.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Lazar has a lot of fans around here, people really cling onto hype from the 2013 NHL draft because hes done nothing since to live up to his hype.

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
Lazar has a lot of fans around here, people really cling onto hype from the 2013 NHL draft because hes done nothing since to live up to his hype.
people want less Vesey/erod and more of anything else. Attentive fans remember when Lazar folded Nathan Bealieu a year or so back and want jam in the line up after the ducks took liberties. Plus he looked passable in preseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad