Werenski-Jones
Murray-Savard
Nutivarra-Johnson

Bobrovsky

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
as long as Backes hasn't lost too much of a step, yeah, that team will be just fine...CBJ have to get going quickly and out run them...

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Boston looks good even without Bergeron in their top 6
Really? I think without Bergeron, their lineup looks awful. If we use our speed tonight as Torts wants to, we should be able to give them fits.

I'm also very excited to watch Austin Czarnik. Even before I was a Miami student, I was very high on him and I'm glad that he got this chance so early. He's a great player and I'm happy he's had success, I only wish we would've signed him.

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Really? I think without Bergeron, their lineup looks awful. If we use our speed tonight as Torts wants to, we should be able to give them fits.

I'm also very excited to watch Austin Czarnik. Even before I was a Miami student, I was very high on him and I'm glad that he got this chance so early. He's a great player and I'm happy he's had success, I only wish we would've signed him.

Yeah, very meh to me, too. Slow.

Tulipunaruusu*

Apr 27, 2014
The aspiration has been set, only towards a victory man recharges. Greater it can only be if the resistor becomes more difficult. Even weaknesses sometimes fit into the rough action of the Blue Jackets as interest only falls within women, the play and horses.

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
To me, Backes is probably similar to Dubinsky nowadays, I'll agree about Saad/Marchand, but judging off the Bruins board, Jimmy Hayes is awful. Pastrnak isn't better than Jenner, and we have much more depth. And their defense, with the exception of Krug, looks unbelievably slow. Hopefully we play a fast game tonight for those reasons.

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Yeah I'm not too impressed with Boston's lineup. I've never been a huge Rask fan either. But I'm sure they say the same about the Jackets, so my opinion doesn't mean squat.

Just get that first W out of the way please...

CBJfan44

Mar 13, 2015
I'm feeling confident. Ready to get down to Nationwide and kickoff the season. Go Jackets!

SavesEmNot

Jul 2, 2012
Yeah I'm not too impressed with Boston's lineup. I've never been a huge Rask fan either. But I'm sure they say the same about the Jackets, so my opinion doesn't mean squat.

Just get that first W out of the way please...
This, plus if their lines actually turn out like the ones in the OP, they have two top 9 forwards and two top 4 defensemen making their NHL debuts.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
If only the Jackets could win one of their first eight instead of none I think we'll have a chance............

Can't wait to go tonight. Think the Jackets come out flying and hopefully Bob looks sharp.

Timeless Winter

SaveD the Crew
Oct 13, 2006
Cleveland, Ohio
Might try to watch a little bit. Hope we win. After the Browns got killed by the patriots and tribe beat the red sox, I'd love to see another one of my teams beat Boston.

WannabeFinn

Beloved One
May 31, 2014
Columbus
simulationhockey.com
Am I the only one that's really underwhelmed by Boston's lineup in the absence of Bergeron? Seriously, only the 2nd line looks threatening to me. Everything else, including their D pairings, is just bleh.

ReggieRed

Good job. Good work. Good goal next!
Jan 6, 2015
Milford Center, OH
Really? I think without Bergeron, their lineup looks awful.

Yeah, very meh to me, too. Slow.

Jimmy Hayes is awful. Pastrnak isn't better than Jenner, and we have much more depth. And their defense, with the exception of Krug, looks unbelievably slow.

Yeah I'm not too impressed with Boston's lineup. I've never been a huge Rask fan either.

Boston d looks horrendous and we should match up well.

I don't see the Bruins as a playoff team this year.

Am I the only one that's really underwhelmed by Boston's lineup in the absence of Bergeron? Seriously, only the 2nd line looks threatening to me. Everything else, including their D pairings, is just bleh.

Hey, easy on the bulletin board material gang...you know the Boston players are reading this thread right now :sarcasm:

Seriously, really looking forward to the season starting tonight. Nowhere near the expectations of last year...just want to see the continued development of our young guys. Hopefully, tonight goes better than last year's Opening Night debacle :facepalm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad