GDT: #10 | 10/30/2016 | Panthers vs Red Wings | 5:00 PM ET | FS-D+, FS-F

Status
Not open for further replies.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
sheham with a missed open net. But keep it up trashill. Who took Howard out?

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
How sproul is a healthy scratch is beyond me what a sick joke. And Z stop wasting possession time by trying to bank pucks in from behind the net it's getting to be stupid

Yeah there are more liabilities than Sproul on this team, he has looked in place in his other games. His size and overall game make this team harder to play against.

It's valuable experience for him now to be in the lineup, being young he has the energy to only gain from playing.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
This is a disgraceful 2 games of hockey. They need to get ****ing booed.

Bobblebee

Formerly Optimus Reim
Dec 22, 2015
B.C.
I see you guys complaining about Smith, i dont watch the Red Wings and i dont really pay attention to the other team while watching hockey so can someone tell me what he's doing bad? I'm not saying he's good, as said i havent noticed him

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Booooooooooooo Booooooooooooo Booooooooooooo Booooooooooooo Booooooooooooo Booooooooooooo Booooooooooooo Booooooooooooo

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
No idea. The fact he is playing over Sproul is frustrating.

Mantha should also be called up ASAP. We're very clearly lacking some skill and goalscoring up front without Vanek.

Need to waive someone. No cap room to call up Mantha.

#justhollandthings

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.That 3rd Sceviour goals sums up the night. We had FOUR players closer t the puck than Sceviour, and not 1 of them wanted it. Ugly weekend for our team.

I'm losing my patience on Tatar. Where the hell is the 30 goal guy (29) from 2 years ago? He always handles the puck for an extra move.

AA needs more minutes, he should be playing 15+ per game. Especially with the lack of production from other forwards (Tatar/Shehan/Abdelkader/Zetterberg) Mantha needs to be on this team right now. He's tearing up the AHL. Holland eeds to do his job and manage the team appropriately to get him on the roster. Ridiculous how he's not here. We can't score goals, and we have a 6'4 pure sniper in the AHL. Put 2 and 2 together here Holland

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Tat 3rd Sceviour goals sums up the night. We had FOUR players closer t the puck than Sceviour, and not 1 of them wanted it. Ugly weekend for our team.

I'm losing my patience on Tatar. Where the hell is the 30 goal guy (29) from 2 years ago? He always handles the puck for an extra move.

AA needs more minutes, he should be playing 15+ per game. Especially with the lack of production from other forwards (Tatar/Shehan/Abdelkader/Zetterberg)

No. AA needs to play better all around in the minutes he gets. They're not avoiding having him out there for no reason.

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
2nd game in a row that I couldn't see. And just coming in, seeing the score, I see no reason to change anything about it. What a waste. Laughing stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad