GDT: #10 - 10/23/17 | sharks @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG, NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
J.T. Miller with what I consider one of the more literate , non-cliché ridden comments on the state of things. Encouraging too.
Now just stop running around like headless chickens (speaking of the team in general, not J.T. in particular) as often as you do. Yes, the Sharks can hurt you bad with their PP.

Go Rangers

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
I miss Torts

Torts won a few cups after he was run out of town for being what was wrong with the team for the current coach who would fix everything.

I’ve tried to explain several times that after Fire Renney! We were torts kinda guys until we weren’t, so we needed AVs system. Now we don’t need AVs system because we are one again Torts kinda guys.

Otherwise , we have to Hire Renney!, and then Fire Renney! after Suter makes us the Kings in 2019.

The only issue we have with the coaching changes was Gordie Clarke was making all the right moves in spite of Sather even though it turned out it was Jim Gorton making all the right moves for the Rangers even when he was working Boston until people were unhappy with the first few games.

Time will tell

Last edited:

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Torts won a few cups after he was run out of town for being what was wrong with the team for the current coach who would fix everything.

I’ve tried to explain several times that after Fire Renney! We were torts kinda guys until we weren’t, so we needed AVs system. Now we don’t need AVs system because we are one again Torts kinda guys.

Otherwise , we have to Hire Renney!, and then Fire Renney! after Suter makes us the Kings in 2019.

The only issue we have with the coaching changes was Gordie Clarke was making all the right moves in spite of Sather even though it turned out it was Jim Gorton making all the right moves for the Rangers even when he was working Boston until people were unhappy with the first few games.

Time will tell

I don't miss Torts as our coach. I just miss his interviews. He has gone a bit soft lately

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
nothing wrong in that I miss him too - just a little bit. ))

Reactions: Revel

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I can't stand the 11/7 . Gorton needs to find a way to get something for Holden. Obviously Staal isn't going anywhere.
Sink or swim TD has to be given more 5 on 5 opportunity

Reactions: Nickmo82

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
I suspect the 11/7 is just a placeholder to get ADA some minutes until this weekend, when

1) ADA likely gets sent down for a spell
2) NYR call up a center to fill out the 4th line

If Holden is playing well, which he has been, it doesn't hurt anyone to play him. The Shattenkirk signing really hurt DeAngelo's chances to make a difference here right away. He's been struggling with the puck the last few games.

LaffyTaffy

Brooklyn-Belarussian
Feb 1, 2016
Brooklyn, NY
I would rather keep Holden for rotational purposes until the deadline just so that we can package him with Nash at the deadline

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
I suspect the 11/7 is just a placeholder to get ADA some minutes until this weekend, when

1) ADA likely gets sent down for a spell
2) NYR call up a center to fill out the 4th line

If Holden is playing well, which he has been, it doesn't hurt anyone to play him. The Shattenkirk signing really hurt DeAngelo's chances to make a difference here right away. He's been struggling with the puck the last few games.
DeAngelo has not struggled with the puck...

He fanned on an opportunity that he created that resulted in chaos infront of the net. And Hes been better than Shattenkirk defensively

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

JD361992

Section 227
Sep 9, 2015
NJ
Sharks Labanc from Staten Island and Joakim Ryan from Rumson NJ (played for Christian Brothers Academy). Lots of good talent coming out of the area. JVR and his brother also went to CBA, Johnny Hockey also from the area. Flyers goalie Anthony Stolarz played for Jackson Memorial High Scool.

Reactions: Blueshirt Special
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad