OT: 10,000 Pt XXXIX - But it's too early for Next Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Sometimes, I wonder if I should stop cooking. Was making some caramel for some braising and tried to clean the caramel from a spoon and burned myself. Didn't straight up touch it but some dripped on my hand. Index and thumb finger hurt. Typing impaired. Sad

Bowie22

blow it up
Jul 20, 2012
Santa Clara, CA
CeLnswiXIAAVOKG.jpg

hue hue hue

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
the new metro train line takes me all the way to downtown Pasadena in 15 minutes and for only $1.75 each way. That's not good for my liver :laugh:

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
Burns (and knife cuts) are the true sign of a (long time) chef. (So says my niece's fiance)

I'm not a chef, but I do all the cooking in my house and I've pretty much completely burned off the feeling in my hands for temperature. I burn myself all the time and don't even notice anymore heh.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Still sounds like a cakewalk compared to BART and/or MUNI

Considering how far BART is (currently) from Silicon Valley (and I know as I've driven folks (for one of the four-letter ride sharing companies) from SJ to the Fremont BART station, sometimes during commute hours), it's not a cakewalk ever.

Now, have dropped off and picked up at the BART/CalTrain Millbrae station -- not too bad (except you have to use this dinky one-way alley to get out).

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
I use maybe two of them(city and hella) but that's about it. Most I have never heard of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad