OT: 10,000 Pt XLII - The Bouncing Turd

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
On a lighter note, what is "The Bouncing Turd" referencing?

swanson_poop.gif
It's what people call slocal when he's on a trampoline.

Reactions: CrazedZooChimp

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Yaaaaaaaaawn

Pushed through doing taxes today. (The craziness of having to go through THREE sets of escrow papers to get all the $$s. Not to mention ~30 years of transactions to find all the "permanent" upgrades.) But I don't owe as much as I thought I might owe for the capital gains on house sale. Simply amazing the $$s for fees that one has to pay buying and selling; and to see how things have changed over 30 years. (Even found I have all my old mortgage applications/refinances.) Haven't filed yet. (Even found thousands of $$s I didn't deduct on 2016 taxes, so probably can get a refund there with amended return.)

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Yaaaaaaaaawn

Pushed through doing taxes today. (The craziness of having to go through THREE sets of escrow papers to get all the $$s. Not to mention ~30 years of transactions to find all the "permanent" upgrades.) But I don't owe as much as I thought I might owe for the capital gains on house sale. Simply amazing the $$s for fees that one has to pay buying and selling; and to see how things have changed over 30 years. (Even found I have all my old mortgage applications/refinances.) Haven't filed yet. (Even found thousands of $$s I didn't deduct on 2016 taxes, so probably can get a refund there with amended return.)

goT9IKK.gif

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
I love hipaa audit days. I get to have some dude or lady with clipboard who doesn't know the difference between active directory and a ham sandwich up in my face asking me technical questions.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Today's stage of the bicycle race Amgen Tour of California was a time trial in Morgan Hill, aka "San Jose". The stage winner got a Sharks jersey.

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
I'm not sure if the local Costco's have them yet, but the Costco in Livermore has Al Pastor salads in their food court (and Acai Bowls like in Sacramento), which are pretty fire. Plant-based soy which tastes similar to pork, banh mi vegetables, and your other usual salad essentials.

Why are our Costcos lagging behind on everything (chili, burgers, acai, al pastor).

Used As A Shield

Aug 10, 2011
are the boards loading terribly for anyone else? half the time nothing loads until i refresh, and it takes ages.

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
I hate how the Weather Network has stooped to trafficking in clickbait photo stream and video titles.

"Moose attacks campers. You won't believe what happens next."

"High winds rip through lumber yard. The ending will SHOCK you."

"Light rain drizzles over California, you wouldn't believe the chaos on the streets"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad