Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

orby

Jun 16, 2013
Erie, PA
www.youtube.com
I'm expecting a loss considering the opponent and who's out of the lineup, but it'd be nice to see some of the new guys look like they belong here and for Jarry to put up a fight.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Yeah, it's going to be hard to take much from this game.

Other than seeing how the new guys and DOC look in a real game, the thing I'm most looking forward to is how Matheson-Marino look together. That's one of the bigger factors for this team's outlook this season and one of the few things that will be as it should be in this game.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Beyond the forward line ups, which you could excuse, Vasi vs. Jarry is just no contest…I’ll be surprised if the Pens score more than one goal….guessing 3-1 or 4-1 for Tampa….

I’m going to miss the first half of the game…hopefully that helps them out lol…Go Pens!

Victor Z

Trade me right f**king now!
Sponsor
Apr 10, 2018
The Burgh
I'm already blaming Lafferty, Erod, and Petts for the loss.

Lafferty's only going to get about 6 minutes of ice time (same with DOC; Boyle will PK and look like a lost giraffe out there, but at least he'll win 40% of his faceoffs) and 2 of Lafferty's 6 minutes of ice time will be spent in the penalty box. Aside from those 2 minutes, there's not much that Sammy's likely to do directly or indirectly to actually help cause the loss.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Interesting to see that the Penguins are only calling up Angello and O'Connor. With Crosby, Malkin, Guentzel and ZAR out, that leaves 4 forward spots you need to fill. They only filled 3 with the roster moves they made.

Makes me think one of ZAR or Guentzel will either only miss 1 game or will even play tonight.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Interesting to see that the Penguins are only calling up Angello and O'Connor. With Crosby, Malkin, Guentzel and ZAR out, that leaves 4 forward spots you need to fill. They only filled 3 with the roster moves they made.

Makes me think one of ZAR or Guentzel will either only miss 1 game or will even play tonight.

Think all three are ruled out for tonight. But I could see ZAR and Jake back for Florida.

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007

They only need bodies for the road trip. Guentzel and Crosby will likely be back by the weekend. Guentzel might even be back for Florida.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Lafferty's only going to get about 6 minutes of ice time (same with DOC; Boyle will PK and look like a lost giraffe out there, but at least he'll win 40% of his faceoffs) and 2 of Lafferty's 6 minutes of ice time will be spent in the penalty box. Aside from those 2 minutes, there's not much that Sammy's likely to do directly or indirectly to actually help cause the loss.

It's HF. No one said I had to be rational or even watch the game.

Reactions: Victor Z
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad