Devils win!
Hockey's back!

rG6Fg.gif

Excellent post.

Traitor Zach

Released from Glory
Jan 29, 2012
Northeast
Too soon to make any drastic conclusions. We're all concerned a bit about the scoring depth, but we need to see how it plays out.

Let's see after 12-15 games.

devils1119

Aug 24, 2008
New Jersey
I know it was against the Isles but I'm really happy with how we looked out there. Guys like Tedenby, Yayo, and Clarkie are gonna have to step up and tonight they looked very good. I don't see why everyone was writing this team off before the season just because we lost Parise; it's essentially the same team. Looking forward to Tuesday at the Rock!!!

Devil X

Call me Nostradamus
Jul 9, 2007
Bergen County
We switched to a 3 line team the last 2 or 3 mins of the game. Tedenby, Matteau, and Janssen didnt see the ice. Makes sense with a 1 goal lead.

Or at least i didnt see them from that point on might have been longer.

Josefson centered Elias and Clarkson during that time.

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
solid game. can't speak too much to individual players because i had a crappy feed and i was only half paying attention, but the team looked overall decent, albeit rusty. we're going to have to win a lot of 2-1 or 3-2 games with this offense though.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
The question marks: Tedenby, Josefson, Matteau, Janssen, and to a lesser extent the fourth line, all looked good tonight.

Matteau didn't get to play much later on, but I was really impressed with how well Josefson, Matteau, and Tedenby were. The first two actually made Janssen look pretty decent out there :laugh:

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
Rangers have a Bulls Eye on their back. I hate that idiot get over it they lost. I don't know how Dano doesn't take his ****ing head off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad