1eg2.png

2ksl.png

v4xt.png

j3rj.png

t5t8.png

Last edited:

Tampa Bay Kiwi

Apr 23, 2013
Are we expecting Lindy or Bish to get the start? Hopefully Bish, we underestimated the Oilers last game and almost payed for it.

Hopefully Bryzgalov doesn't make humangous big saves.

Kooch or TJ will finally score on the breakaway and Malone gets a greasy goal in front of the net.

Maelmoor

Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
Considering Bishop kept a clean sheet I think he gets to play this one as well.

Edmonton are even worse than the Flames, thou they have better offense and Yakupov is starting to show his talent but their defense is worst in the league and Bryz let in some soft goals against the Ducks, at least he is better than Dubnyk but who isn't?

If we work hard for 60 minutes we should win but I don't take it for granted.

BOLTMAN

Jun 29, 2011
Bolts 5 Oilers 0

Johnson, Headman, Palat, Louis and kuch with
The scoring.

I think the team finally has arrived with knowing
That you have to play 60 minutes.

The team is young with a lot of energy. The age of them
Is the secret. Once they believe that that is all it takes for them
To win. They will buy into it. When your older, some have
The tendency to look at the bigger picture and not willing
To play hard for 60 minutes in a regular season game. Too
Many regular season games to have to play hard in them all.
(the kids don't think that way).

The scoring chances are unbelievable with this team.
Johnson, Palat, kuch and Headman are right there. It'scoming.

Unfortunately I don't see teddy in the lightning
Plans for reasons mentioned by many posters.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
It would be swell if the Lightning were to score more goals than they allow the Oilers to score against them in the contest of hockey taking place this eve.

Darth Corgi

Dec 23, 2011
Florida
I think the defenseman show up big tonight. Bryz is gonna be scared. How about a Gudas goal and something from Hedman. We win this one!

Let's go Bolts!

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
https://twitter.com/erlendssonTBO
Ben Bishop first #tblightning goalie off the ice, he'll get the start vs oilers
With Salo back in the #tblightning lineup, Barberio, Pyatt and Crombeen look to be the scratches tonight vs. #Oilers
http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/light...the-lineup-tonight-against-the-oilers/2159732
The Lightning is going for its sixth straight road win tonight, which would be its longest since it won six straight from Jan. 8-Feb. 7, 2008.
Left wing Ondrej Palat has two goals, four assists in a five-game points streak. The rookie best for this season is six by Winnipeg's Mark Scheifele.

Last edited:

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Too many people predicting we will win will jinx us and we'll lose 3-2. Bryz stands on his head. The Oilers are one of the few teams in the league who can skate with us.

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
Too many people predicting we will win will jinx us and we'll lose 3-2. Bryz stands on his head. The Oilers are one of the few teams in the league who can skate with us.

2-0 Edmonton.. It's been a while since we were shut out.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
His effort in the defensive zone has been unbelievable. And he doesn't make many mistakes out there.

If I'm not mistaken, his call-up came right after the west coast nightmare, which helps explain his relative +/-.

But yeah, it is pretty remarkable. If the only reason to send him back to Syracuse this year is his defensive play, then I don't think we should send him back.

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
Even if we just get one point in this game, I'll probably be happy. Long trip but we have less than unbeatable opposition. The points we can get this next 10 days will help us a lot during tougher times.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad