StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
16177920_10158119450560223_1613409035070729895_o.jpg

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Hope they are preaching a lot of shots from anywhere/everywhere. I know Hutton shutout the Pens, but they still have terrible Sv% numbers. Weird feeling, but for some reason I think there's a chance we could run them out of the building.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
PA is at the X for his show today, think I remember hearing that he will have Yeo on? I'd be interested to hear what he says. If anybody listens, post the cliff notes!

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
PA is at the X for his show today, think I remember hearing that he will have Yeo on? I'd be interested to hear what he says. If anybody listens, post the cliff notes!

Probably nothing too controversial. I'm sure Yeo's part of the interview will be swimming with the typical cliches of a coach/player returning to coach/play against their former team.

Who knows, though. Yeo was pretty open about things in his Q&A with Russo shortly after he got canned last year.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Yeo has landed on his feet, and will keep it classy, which is the smart thing to do.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Oh yeah, I would expect nothing less. He's a classy guy. I'd be curious to hear his thoughts on the differences between STL and Minnesota, though.

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
I would just like the game to result in the Blues' players' children only ever picking up figure skates from now on. I don't think that's too much to ask.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
No Brodziak for STL, he got put on IR.

Really not excited for this game. Chance of the players checking out with vacation days on their minds.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Blues are not very good. Their fans ripped Wild earlier his year and are as cocky as they get. Wild have more talent at every level and are much better coached. Need a W

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Blues are not very good. Their fans ripped Wild earlier his year and are as cocky as they get. Wild have more talent at every level and are much better coached. Need a W

They have Tarasenko and that's it.

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013

No Blues fans still think the wild are lucky and all the goals the wild have scored this year have been lucky.

That said they are pretty decent team just bad goaltending besides Hutton lately.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
I've been surprised by the Blues this year. They just seem like a different team.

In years past when the Wild played the Blues I was pretty nervous, but they don't really scare me as a team, anymore.

However, they do have Tarasenko, who I think has the same ability as Kane to just put the team on his back and lead them to a W.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
I've been surprised by the Blues this year. They just seem like a different team.

In years past when the Wild played the Blues I was pretty nervous, but they don't really scare me as a team, anymore.

However, they do have Tarasenko, who I think has the same ability as Kane to just put the team on his back and lead them to a W.

Lost their identity when they lost Backes. He was the personification of the Blues. Now they just don't know what they are.

Plus their goaltending has been terri-bad

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Lost their identity when they lost Backes. He was the personification of the Blues. Now they just don't know what they are.

Plus their goaltending has been terri-bad

Oshie, too.

He's been key for Washington's success.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
Maybe even trying to watch this one live. It's been awhile. But let's see..

Last minute plane tickets are expensive.

I still think the Blues are a good team, and will get it together. Anyone saying that they are just Tarasenko needs to get their eyes fixed. Pietrangelo and Parayko are real good. Shattenkirk is an offensive machine. JayBo is still good.

They've got a bunch of players who know how to play, and can beat any team if their goalie can stop the puck.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Last minute plane tickets are expensive.

I still think the Blues are a good team, and will get it together. Anyone saying that they are just Tarasenko needs to get their eyes fixed. Pietrangelo and Parayko are real good. Shattenkirk is an offensive machine. JayBo is still good.

They've got a bunch of players who know how to play, and can beat any team if their goalie can stop the puck.

And now I found out they've grounded the Concordes! :rant:

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
And now I found out they've grounded the Concordes! :rant:

coolest plane ever!

Course, the only place you could fly into would be the Air Force base in NoDak, but we could hook you up with a Turbo prop helicopter from there, and you could land on the Capitol grounds, then get a limo to the EX.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
coolest plane ever!

Course, the only place you could fly into would be the Air Force base in NoDak, but we could hook you up with a Turbo prop helicopter from there, and you could land on the Capitol grounds, then get a limo to the EX.

Well, maybe next time then.. too lazy to put on my pressure suit tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad