GDT: 1/20/24 - 12:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Buffalo

Tampa22

Eternally grateful TBL enforcers!
Oct 11, 2010
Buenos Aires, Argentina
The nap doesn't won the battle! One of the most boring games of the season but the points inside the pocket, let's see what happens tomorrow with back to back games.
Crazy to see this win streak with 2 top 4 dman out by injury and I'm starting to wonder if is good to see them back.

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
I mean; I notice jeannot not playing. But I also don’t necessarily think it was a good trade. Almost like; people can have different perspectives.

Respek

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
I thought JJ played great! Crozier played well even though him and Lilleberg were out there for the goal against. One of those games for the PP and Kucherov where nothing really clicked. MacK has taken the lead at the moment.

Hopefully we show up tomorrow with a better showing offensively against Detroit.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
I thought JJ played great! Crozier played well even though him and Lilleberg were out there for the goal against. One of those games for the PP and Kucherov where nothing really clicked. MacK has taken the lead at the moment.

Hopefully we show up tomorrow with a better showing offensively against Detroit.
I mean Kuch could finish with 140pts and mack with 120 and they would still give the Hart to mackinnon.

I've seen more hockey analysts mentioning Mack and Matthews (lol) in the heart race then I have Kuch.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I didn't see the game. Let me guess. We sat on that lead for 53 minutes and f***ed around didn't we? And Buffalo just happened to be so bad it worked for us didn't it?

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
Lille had a bad game; he went for the big hit and it cost us a goal. That’s just going to be experience for the young guy. I like him.

Reactions: Renopucker

Stammertime91

Dec 13, 2011
I mean Kuch could finish with 140pts and mack with 120 and they would still give the Hart to mackinnon.

I've seen more hockey analysts mentioning Mack and Matthews (lol) in the heart race then I have Kuch.
True, but you can't fudge the numbers on the Art Ross and I know Kuchie Koo wants that.

I didn't see the game. Let me guess. We sat on that lead for 53 minutes and f***ed around didn't we? And Buffalo just happened to be so bad it worked for us didn't it?
Not quite 53 minutes but more like half the game. We still had our chances but we looked like we were content and confident playing at 50% while Buffalo gave it their all. So, sort of.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
True, but you can't fudge the numbers on the Art Ross and I know Kuchie Koo wants that.

Not quite 53 minutes but more like half the game. We still had our chances but we looked like we were content and confident playing at 50% while Buffalo gave it their all. So, sort of.
Oh God. *gag* "Don't take chances, you might be scored on" buncha nerds I swear

Renopucker

Jan 17, 2019
Reno
Lille had a bad game; he went for the big hit and it cost us a goal. That’s just going to be experience for the young guy. I like him.
I saw 86 skating towards Cozens as he shot. Cozens could have been Kuch's man? I dunno if he had that down low responsibility or not..

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
For the only the second time this year I tuned in and the Bolts didn’t crap the bed. 5 in a row baby, keep it rolling.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Just in case anyone was wondering about how the Dmen did

1705783973260.png

Some interesting decisions when Sergachev and Cernak get back, I'd like to hope that we keep Lilleberg up, scratch De Haan, and that Raddysh continues to play with Hedman.

The real question is who gets to babysit Sergachev. Perbix or Cernak?

Could also see Perbix back with Hedman, not a fan of that but we'll see.

Stammertime91

Dec 13, 2011
I saw 86 skating towards Cozens as he shot. Cozens could have been Kuch's man? I dunno if he had that down low responsibility or not..
Point moved down low with Crozier and it gave the space needed for the shooter. The attempted hit by Lilleberg was earlier in the sequence so kind of weird to blame him for that play. I'd look at Crozier and Point before him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad