GDT: 1/19/24 Isles @ Hawks 7:30pm NBC sports Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
yeah.... 1 goal in half a season... lot's there to be impressed with. :)
19 games is hardly “half a season”. I know you don’t like him but he’s been very good for what he is. He’s a guy that can and should stick around awhile on a 4th line

Got back from my schools game and decided to watch more college games instead of this and somehow this lineup managed 3 goals? Miracles have occurred

Reactions: Pez68 and Mrfenn92

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Looking like last year. Working hard now, won’t be bad enough for last place. Get rewarded with Celebrini anyways.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Caspershev can’t make a living off Bedard anymore. Fraud revealed.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
The $9.5 million dollar goal...ends Jonrs' goal drought ...When did he last score a goal lastcseason?

Hell of a long goal-less streak of futility...Now I guess tge floodgates open and he puts up at least 9 more on remainder of this season to get to a respectable 10 goal production for a okayercrecining all that cash..$950 k per goal...sounds like rhecgoing rate right? OR he can go back into hibernation and his next goal also will not be seen till mod-season or more next seadon.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
The $9.5 million dollar goal...ends Jonrs' goal drought ...When did he last score a goal lastcseason?

Hell of a long goal-less streak of futility...Now I guess tge floodgates open and he puts up at least 9 more on remainder of this season to get to a respectable 10 goal production for a okayercrecining all that cash..$950 k per goal...sounds like rhecgoing rate right? OR he can go back into hibernation and his next goal also will not be seen till mod-season or more next seadon.
2 goals against the Kraken on April 8, 2023 (fourth to last game)

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Let me see...6 more seasons aftercthis...I think you may have a greater chance of being hit by lightning than witnessing the next tim
E$9.5 scores 2 goals against in the sane gane in those remaining contracted seasons to come..

I guess we have to be satisfied fird with 1 goal about every 50 games or so..as his remaining "ceiling" or plateau .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad