FvzZD54.png

ywwF04S.png

AmTsnTe.png

3F7QjdE.png

hef38Ow.png

kameraten

Jan 18, 2024
Sarpsborg
A big day for Norwegian hockeyfans today! Our two only players in the NHL facing each other.
First time since 2017 that two Norwegians meet - then it was Mats Zuccarello with NYR vs Andreas Martinsen with Canadiens.

I am from Lillebergs hometown and have my kids in the local team Sparta. The whole city is watching Lilleberg. A lot of tired people staying up the whole night to watch!

His open ice against Ducks was huge and at the same time no surprise. Thats how he rolls - both in our Norwegian league and in Sweden.

It's gonna be interesting to see if tampa continues the streak tonight. I've watched (too) many Minnesota games this season and they have sucked big time. They depend highly on players like Kaprizov and Zuccarello and they have been out with injuries lately. After 5-0 agains Islanders they might be turning it around now.

Good luck! :)

aylib

Mods are lame
Mar 26, 2002
St. Pete, FL
The Wild is gonna play hard tonight; they had a closed doors meeting on the heels of their enormous skid, the following game they came out looking much better, shutting out Islanders 5:0; I expect them to at least play with intensity.
They also had Brodin return, which helps them out tremendously.
Still winnable, just not the automatic 2 points, I don’t think.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
We have a change to do something huge tonight. We could win four games in a row for the first time this season.

Reactions: Hoek and Tampa22

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Minny is a big, tough team and they're probably pissed off. This will be a good test with a bit of a soft lineup out there, see what they're made of.

Reactions: aylib

aylib

Mods are lame
Mar 26, 2002
St. Pete, FL
I'm back from my short vacations just in time for a Lightning game. I see Merela on the list playing 4th line, I'm not sure Cooper sits Watson over him, the Wild are a tough team. Let's see what happen tonight, let's go Bolts!!!!
Where did you vacation?

Reactions: Tampa22

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad