GDT: 1/18/23 - 10:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Vancouver

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
hey guys, random CBJ fan here.. Kuch is on my fantasy team. i’ve noticed his TOI has diminished these last few games. up until 4 games ago, he was averaging 21 minutes a game.

his last 4 games, he’s averaged 17. that’s a pretty big difference for a star player. looks like he’s not even going to eclipse 17 tonight.

any reasoning or logic? jw since I don’t get to watch many of your guys’ games
I wouldn’t read much into it. Long season, top line is out there plenty in tight games and the number of PP chances greatly impacts Kuch TOI

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Planned on watching the 1st period, but was exhausted and went to bed. Wish I would have stuck with the plan!

500 for Stammer! Hatty! Outstanding!

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC

Just came over here to post this from the Vancouver board as I was at the game last night...

The absolute class of the Lightning organization.

I am not sure the broadcast showed it, but a kid got hit by a deflected puck and immediately everyone on the TB bench was looking behind them in concern. I mean everyone. I'm more used to players not even blinking when a puck sails past them going fast enough to be a blur but every single player turned around and before you knew it, the kid had another puck and a stick as well. Hats off to them, the kid had a smile on his face 1 minute after being smoked and I'm sure he'll remember that moment the rest of his life. That's how you create fans.

Also it was absolutely magical to watch Stammer get his 500th and have all the players come off the bench right in front of where I was sitting. I still can't believe he looked off an empty net to pass back with 2 goals. I've been keeping an eye on TB since they've been building a legit team since 2014, and it was nice to go to a game in Vancouver and watch a first-class organization for a change. Best of luck the rest of the way.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
One of those magical nights, even though most of the good stuff was compressed into one period. Grats Stammer!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad