Pre-Game Talk: 1/14/16 Rangers @ Isles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
giphy.gif

Fantastic use of this Gif. :laugh: AV is being such an ass about Girardi.

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
I'd be down to trade coaches. Seriously. I absolutely love the Rangers and this team has a lot of players I really like, it just seems AV chooses not to play them in favor of plugs.

This is the most frustrating season for me as a fan. I was in the dark ages but those teams were just bad. This team could win, but AV is single handedly destroying it with his incomprehensible decisions.

How can the whole world see Yandle and mcilraths talent as a pairing and he doesn't? When in his decade as a professional has Girardi ever handled a puck well? It's gone beyond reality with him. The guy above is right, he may need to be put in a psych ward.

If we lost Yandle, McIlrath and stralman because of himI may actually lose my mind.

Would you like me to have NYPD put out an APB for you?

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
Kinda looks like Vigneault's perpetually sloppy pudgier younger brother. :laugh:

Yah, we've got the same thing,kids not playing so pet rocks and D men with one leg and one hand can play.

My roommate is a Rangers fan and I watch most of the games with him, so trust me I know. All day long I hear it "God damn it!!! ****ing Tanner Glass!" :laugh:

Off Sides

Sep 8, 2008
Glass is 1 of 15 non rookie forwards league wide who has played in at least 19 games and has 2 or less points so far this season. Out of those 15 players, 7 have an equal or worse plus minus

There are 7 or so other Glass types league wide? :amazed:

Wonder if they too are benching rookies who have played relatively well or 2nd year guys who just scored in their last game for them?

Miller Time NYR

Oct 5, 2010
Long Beach
Just got an apartment in BK gotta get some ink for my printer so I can snag some tix at 650:nod:, hopefully this doesn't end like the last one. Hopefully Mcilrath is in for the bag of bones Girardi.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
How can lindberg not be in this lineup somewhere?! So frustrating. I guess the coaches are seeing something on the game tapes that we don't? I don't get it.

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
I'd go

Miller-Brass-Zucc
Kredier-Step-Nash
Lindberg-Hayes-Fast
Stalberg-Moore-Megna

for a stretch and see if

a- Kreider shows up or gets showcased

b- Hustle and grind on the 4th line. Moore's lost a step so you cover him with more speed.

c- How Hayes fares with two defensively reliable forwards, one of which is a center that can take draws.

d- Mandate the Miller-Brass-Zucc combo to shoot more instead of over passing it.

Off Sides

Sep 8, 2008
I'd go

Miller-Brass-Zucc
Kredier-Step-Nash
Lindberg-Hayes-Fast
Stalberg-Moore-Megna

for a stretch and see if

b- Hustle and grind on the 4th line. Moore's lost a step so you cover him with more speed.

c- How Hayes fares with two defensively reliable forwards, one of which is a center that can take draws.

d- Mandate the Miller-Brass-Zucc combo to shoot more instead of over passing it.

Makes too much sense

If Girardi is hurt or even if not

Yandle-McIrath played well together
McD-Klein has looked decent enough at times
Boyle-Staal, well whatever, who cares just get the other stuff right.

Zibanejbread

Rebuilding.
Jan 19, 2013
PA
I'd go

Miller-Brass-Zucc
Kredier-Step-Nash
Lindberg-Hayes-Fast
Stalberg-Moore-Megna

for a stretch and see if

So much this... Brass is my favorite, but the number of times he's 5-10 feet from the net and passes it instead of shooting is maddening. Plus, my fantasy team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad