GDT: #1 - 10/13/21 | RANGERS @ capitals | 7:30 - TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avery16

Shake my hand, fatso
Jun 28, 2015
Brooklyn
Hey all, let’s lighten up! The first day is the hardest, right? I’m sure with a little positive thinking, things will be looking up in no time.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Maybe our roster isn’t as talented as some think.

Just a thought.

The talent is there. But they clearly do not want to pay the price or put in the work and think things will happen just from their skill alone. They play like Globetrotters and the opponent is somehow not going to stand up to their circling and east-west passes.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
The talent is there. But they clearly do not want to pay the price or put in the work and think things will happen just from their skill alone. They play like Globetrotters and the opponent is somehow not going to stand up to their circling and east-west passes.
To your point: The Leafs have a far more talented roster than we do and have disappointed. Why on gods green earth do our guys think they can get by on skill alone?

Avery16

Shake my hand, fatso
Jun 28, 2015
Brooklyn
Gallant" If i were a betting man we will name a captain before the start of season"... Names 6 Alternate captains instead. I mean this team has no identity. I hope we can develop one ASAP.
Not only are they alternate captains, but they alternate being alternate captains. They should have AAs.

Reactions: Vaheh and Embryo

NikC

Oct 7, 2008
i won't lie, i was behind all of the moves of last season... ALL of them... but to turn the org upside down after playing
this Caps team, and to start the season off against them ... with a game like this?

the only message sent was that this organization has no clue what they are doing with a hockey team.

Reaves doesn't even fight wilson? really? I hope Dolan is watching.

Reactions: Avery16 and Embryo

Avery16

Shake my hand, fatso
Jun 28, 2015
Brooklyn
Not only are they alternate captains, but they alternate being alternate captains. They should have AAs.
Alternate TO the Alternate Captain
71097D45-C476-4043-92A3-634219E3AA3C.gif

Reactions: Embryo

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Miller not in A, kravtsov not up here, tinordi, Kreider not out of the top 6

They are going to give it more than 1 game. Miller will wind up there if he's playing poorly 15 games in. Tinordi is 8th Dman and there was only one reason he played tonight. Kreider actually had a good game. Maybe Kravs should be on the team but it's not like he lit it up either. He chose not to report to Hartford and request a trade. He would have been called up again.

Reactions: Embryo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad