[09 HF Draft Board] #4

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The first 5 names listed above the line are eligible to be put directly on to the list.

The next 5 (below the line), are eligible to be moved up to be put on the next poll. If any two are tied in bottom portion, I'll just move both of them up.

1. John Tavares, C, Oshawa/London (OHL), CAN
2. Victor Hedman, D, MoDo (SEL), SWE
3. Matt Duchene, C, Brampton (OHL), CAN

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I meant to vote for MSP, but I hit Kane by accident, don't ask me how I did that.

Canuck71*

I voted Paajarvi and Kulikov.

I think Rundblad deserves a nomination soon

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Feel free to discuss! What separates the guys you're voting for (particularly up top), from the others?

chewey

May 27, 2008
Near You!
Feel free to discuss! What separates the guys you're voting for (particularly up top), from the others?

What is up with the love for MSP? I've seen both Kane and MSP play and I feel that Kane has more to offer than MSP. He has the offensive upside, potential, physical, fights.

So what is it that separates Kane from MSP? I think MSP is good, but I don't think it should be a landslide on his favor.

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
What is up with the love for MSP? I've seen both Kane and MSP play and I feel that Kane has more to offer than MSP. He has the offensive upside, potential, physical, fights.

So what is it that separates Kane from MSP? I think MSP is good, but I don't think it should be a landslide on his favor.

MSP is doing great against men.. I think that gives him an advantage here..

I'll admit I havent seen a lot of Kane (maybe 5-6 games), but I have seen MSP a lot, and from what I have seen, I think MSP is better.. Not by a lot, but definitely better...

I voted for MSP and Kulikov..

add Rundblad

massivegoonery

Jul 31, 2007
Chicago

If 100 people vote, 100 people could thing that MSP is just ever so slightly better than Kane and the result could be an overwhelming landslide.

Opinions of talent aren't necessarily normally distributed.

MSP, Kulikov, add Rundblad.

chewey

May 27, 2008
Near You!
If 100 people vote, 100 people could thing that MSP is just ever so slightly better than Kane and the result could be an overwhelming landslide.

Opinions of talent aren't necessarily normally distributed.

True. Actually I remember posting something just like this during the summer in the Nazzy vs. Duke thread. :laugh:

Oh well. I guess I don't see what the 100 people do to think that MSP is slightly better than Kane. Either way, can't argue with poll results.

SChan*

Oh well. I guess I don't see what the 100 people do to think that MSP is slightly better than Kane. Either way, can't argue with poll results.

I dont see how Duchene is better then MSP. Moot point.

Pyke*

Scroeder and Kadri.

I think MSP will be great, but think Schroeder is better.

And where the hell is Ellis :P

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
just going by my board now.

MPS, add kulikov to top group, add ellis to bottom group.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad