[09 HF Draft Board] #1

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
http://www.hockeysfuture.com/articles/11018/iss_top302009_prospects_march/

With respect to the process, we'll start out right at the top, with using the ISS rankings for March to set the table.

The first 5 names listed above the line are eligible to be put directly on to the list.

The next 5 (below the line), are eligible to be moved up to be put on the next poll. If any two are tied in bottom portion, I'll just move them up. Or if more people just reply in the thread instead of using the ISS list, we'll do that.

We can tweak the process if it merits such.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Yes. One above the line, one below it.

And feel free to engage in discussion to those of us less fortunate.

Em Ancien

Sexy 2nd Rounder
Mar 12, 2008
Mount Real Life
Damn, didn't read instructions before...

Oh well, it seems the logical choice will be moving in anyways.

How are the next players going in the bottom 5 going to be determined? For the top of the draft, I don't really see a problem, but once we get in the late first, it might become more problematic if we base it on a list (ISS or whatever).

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
I voted for Tavares and Cowen.. I really thought Cowen was going to get more votes..

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Damn, didn't read instructions before...

Oh well, it seems the logical choice will be moving in anyways.

How are the next players going in the bottom 5 going to be determined? For the top of the draft, I don't really see a problem, but once we get in the late first, it might become more problematic if we base it on a list (ISS or whatever).

Could always call out the names on here.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
But as for the poll itself, I personally would take Hedman over anyone in the draft but realistically it will be Tavares [who I did vote for].

The point of it is who you would prefer, not who you think will be taken. That's what the mock draft is for.

VikingAv

Mediiic!!
Jun 18, 2006
Norway
Tavares and Cowen. Personally, I'd want the Avs to draft Cowen if we're at fourth and Tavares, Hedman and Duchene are gone.

massivegoonery

Jul 31, 2007
Chicago
JT, Kane.

Not a big fan of the bottom list plus I think it's going to need to be bigger. Scratch Kadri, Josefson. Add Rundblad, OEL, Schroeder.

Slevesque

Aug 9, 2008
I voted Tavares and Kulikov

simply put, Kulikov just won the best LHJMQ defenseman award, best rookie award and best professional prospect award

First time in 40 years of the league's history has a player won all three of these awards

I really like his chances of becoming an elite blueliner in the NHL;

my second pick would've been kane

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad