GDT: 05/07/13 - WCQF PLAYOFFS Game 4 Chicago @ Minnesota - 8:30 p.m. CDT - FSN/NBCSN/CBC

Quicy

Jun 24, 2012
I'm still waiting for the #1 seed Chicago Blackhawks to show up. They were so beatable in this series. That's the most disappointing thing.

My thoughts exactly. Chicago has played poorly and the Wild never took advantage of it.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Its not deeper then the coach, JL would have this team going hard every night, disciplined and structured. So would many other coaches in the league.

And yet JL still lost in the 1st round and his tight, defensive first play irked a lot of players. JL isn't the end all of coaches.

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot
Lol, I am loving the horrendous comebacks while not even getting an intelligent reply back.

And I'm loving that you thought it was a wise idea to come on to another team's boards and give your opinion about a player on their team that left yours.

Even better, I love the fact that you want an intelligent reply from, "Parise has the worst plus minus rating in the playoffs so far. So much for those intangibles...but but but Devils fans are 'butthurt' so we couldn't be right."

Why should we discuss the pros and cons of Parise's performance, the effort, the defensive play, the lack of production of power play and how much Yeo has over-relied on Koivu and him with you? If you are going to come in with an honest question or discussion, then we as a board are more than willing to get into some in-depth hockey talk.

If you come in to say "but Devils fans are 'butthurt' so we couldn't be right," you're going to get a response that warrants it. You're not asking for a discussion.

It's the same if I went into the Devils board and said "New Jersey has missed the playoffs twice since 2005 and those were the years where Parise was injured for most of it and took his talents to Minnesota. Where is the Devils' work ethic without him?"

I'm sure that would go over well.

So if you have an actual question or point of analysis, feel free to contribute intelligently. If not, then leave and quit trolling before the only warning is not a long diatribe. This isn't a neutral board.

In conclusion: TL; DR - enjoy golfing.

Jarick

Doing Nothing
Because I am doing exactly what some of you guys have been doing since last year, I have had many intelligent posts about Zach and all I got as a reply was 'butthurt'.

So all I am doing is returning the favor. Annoying isn't it? Take care.

And when you do it here instead of the main boards, it's trolling.

If you want to have a discussion about Parise, we can do that. If you want to rip on him, go the main boards or playoff boards or the Devils forum.

We don't allow people to go to the Devils form to taunt about missing the playoffs or losing Parise.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad