GDT: 03/12/2013 | Anaheim Ducks @ Minnesota Wild | 7:00 PM CST FSN + FSWI

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN

pitbull-bud-light-o.gif

Pitbull gon' bring the banner party back!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, que no pare la fiesta
Don't stop the party
Yeah, yeah, yeah, que no pare la fiesta
Don't stop the party

Charlie Coyle was a bawsse last game. Check out his monster shift.

hug_zpse9b806bf.gif

Minnesota Wild
13-9-2 | 28p
58gf | 59ga
9-2-1 at Home
Two Game Winning Streak

Leading Scorers

koivu_Mikko.JPG

Mikko Koivu
24GP | 4g | 16a | 20p | -3 | 12PIM

27029.jpg

Zach Parise
24GP | 11g | 8a | 19p | +0 | 12PIM

ryan_suter.jpg

Ryan Suter
24GP | 1g | 17a | 18p | -6 | 10PIM

i

Niklas Backstrom should start
18GS | 11-6-2 | 2.30GAA | .914SV%

Anaheim Ducks
18-3-3 | 39p
85gf | 62ga
7-2-3 on the Road
Three Game Winning Streak

Leading Scorers

27031.jpg

Ryan Getzlaf The new 66 million dollar man!
24GP | 10g | 21a | 31p | +14 | 12PIM

i

Corey Perry
24GP | 9g | 15a | 24p | +14 | 26PIM

th

Saku Koivu
24GP | 7g | 14a | 21p | +12 | 12PIM

8476839.jpg

Viktor Fasth should start
12GS | 10-1-1 | 1.92GAA | .929SV%

163485802_slide.jpg

BFC7zeCCIAErtUP.jpg:large

team_of_18_000_by_autumnsteinmetz-d2xvxok.jpg

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
I can't decide if Corey Perry had his picture taken in a funhouse or if his head is actually a giant candy corn. Candy Corny Perry has a nice ring to it. Three rings, to be exact.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Thanks for the thread.

This game is huge, they are all huge since we are hitting the second half tonight so our playoff push has to stay strong. But now we are not so worried about general standings as much as worrying about one other team and that's the Canucks... we have the lead so that's all we have to worry about... having a better record than Vancouver. We need to shoot high and battle the Canucks NIGHTLY, making sure we have more points and we will be fine. Easier said than done, I know but like I said, we need to shoot high. Parise said it with his quote about Vancouver owning this division for a while... it'd be nice for US to own it before we leave the division for good.

Let's get some points tonight!

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
i know we've been playing much better lately however the fugly ducklings are still hot. will be another tuff test. go wild! clutterbuck scores tonight!

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Russo says Butch and Prosser scratched tonight, Gilbert back.

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
Good GDT:handclap:

Does Corey Perry remind anyone else of a character from the X Files...:shakehead creepy... He probably goes home and takes his skin off or something...

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
Nice GDT guys! I know Suter started out slow but looking at those stats he sure looks like he picked it up. I'm surprised he hasn't been in the Norris conversation.

Paul Bunyan

Jul 5, 2012
Land of Ice and Snow
www.flickr.com
Great GDT thread. At this one again tonight (5-1 home record on the line...).

The Ducks ruined my first homecoming and being able to see the Wild at home, so hopefully Minnesota steps up like they did against the Canucks and get the W here.

Billy Mays Here*

Boy, it's gonna be a tough game. Going in with semi-low expectations but if we can win this game, I'll feel really good about where this team is at.

Anybody know what app I need or where I can listen to the game on my iPhone while I'm at work? IHeartRadio has blackout restrictions and only let's me listen to the pre-game and no ESPN app has KFAN.

THEALLKNOWING*

Boy, it's gonna be a tough game. Going in with semi-low expectations but if we can win this game, I'll feel really good about where this team is at.

Anybody know what app I need or where I can listen to the game on my iPhone while I'm at work? IHeartRadio has blackout restrictions and only let's me listen to the pre-game and no ESPN app has KFAN.

Tune-in? Or something like that? Sometimes while I am on the road for business, I have had to listen to the feed from the opposing team's announcers/radio station.

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
I'm not expecting a lot from this game. Even a point would be great. Anaheim's a really good team right now.

Good day for Saku to come to town, btw. It's Mikko's 30th birthday today.

Ice box hockey

Oct 11, 2011
Duluth
I can't decide if Corey Perry had his picture taken in a funhouse or if his head is actually a giant candy corn. Candy Corny Perry has a nice ring to it. Three rings, to be exact.

:laugh:This was great!

I take it the lines predicted to be the same as the last few games?

LighthouseFog

Mar 9, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
I'm looking forward to this one. The atmosphere at the X was fantastic on Sunday night. Hoping that the crowd will continue the energy tonight! If we stay away from a 3 goal deficit, we should have a decent chance.

Hall of Faber

Nov 16, 2012
Thorndale, PA

Try Hockey Radio in the App Store. I listened to the srimmage though KFAN on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad