GDT: ぴっつぶるぐ vs こぉうむぶす! Zatkoff set to go 0-3 against Columbus

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrDangles

Mar 1, 2013
I don't see why Malkin even takes draws while having Juice on his wing. Why not just have Jussi take them?

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Zatkoff makes Fleury look like the second coming of Brodeur handling the puck. :shakehead

NutCracker

Aug 9, 2008
I don't get how Zatkoff can have a NHL job, even the most simple play he makes looks shaky as hell

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
I don't get how Zatkoff can have a NHL job, even the most simple play he makes looks shaky as hell

He's only up because of injuries. I figure that he'll go the same way as Thiessen did when Murray, Maguire and Jarry come up to WBS.

DrDangles

Mar 1, 2013

We have the luxury of not needing to take on another contract in Vokoun's absence. We can still win games with an AHL goalie in net.

JQR

Clearly it's Lovejoy
Jan 25, 2012
Glass looks like a completely different player this season.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I don't know how anybody can listen to how excited Errey gets over guys like Maatta and not fall in love with him. Bob Errey is the best.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I've been saying this the last few games:

KCD + Shutdown Pair = Extended Shifts Playing Defense

Just had one. Seems like a recipe for Sid to spend most shifts playing defense. No idea why that combo, but something that's noticeable.

JQR

Clearly it's Lovejoy
Jan 25, 2012
Woah woah, all the M.D.s on here told me Glass had a torn MCL, what's he doing in the lineup?

Yeah, because it's completely ridiculous to speculate a possible knee injury as a result of a guy falling awkwardly on another guys knee. :shakehead

Gallatin

A Banksy of Goonism
Mar 4, 2010
Pittsburgh
How does Maatta make that play at the blueline? Any other Pens defenseman gives up an odd man break there- yet he perfectly leaves the puck sitting inside the blueline as a forward pressures him into the neutral zone. Kid seems to always know what to do....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad