FlamboyantMeagerFirecrest-size_restricted.gif

YLgBHU7.gif

giphy.gif

CleanVariableBengaltiger-size_restricted.gif

NaughtyRepentantAlbino-size_restricted.gif

CommonMinorHarborseal-size_restricted.gif

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
This slowed my computer down to a crawl and I absolutely love it. This is the most full-assed half-assed GDT so far.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Will be missing the game to watch Star Wars tonight. Heard the movie isn't great but it'll probably still be better than watching the Blues do nothing for 60 minutes.

tomin

AintNoSeats
Dec 18, 2014
I am hoping that someone decides to do something tonight. This team has taken "cooling off" to a whole new level.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Missed half of last night's game.

Even though the Blues lost, I thought Tage and Carter were both EXCELLENT. And Scheen had a beauty.

If somebody steps up and gives us secondary scoring we can weather this bad patch of hockey.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
Honey Badger Sobotka is best Sobotka.
We haven't seen much of that version of Sobotka since his return. One poster very astutely suggested he may be trying to prolong his career by focusing more on his finesse game than on his physical one. I think it curtails his effectiveness. I kind of liked the "little ball of hate".

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
wGqcGQn.png

Last night after game both the Yeo and Schenn called out the teams effort level.

So tonight I am not focused so much on the score as I am the effort level of the players. Ever since Schwartz went down the team just has not been the same. While I think losing Schwartz production has played a factor in our recent down turn it is his play style that we are really missing. Schwartz plays a aggressive, dogged style and never gives up on the play and even though it is an overused phrase he really does "drag other players into the fight.". Sobotka used to be that kind of player that Schwartz is now but quite frankly the Sobotka that went to Russia isn't the same Sobotka that has returned. He has turned into a "skill player" that seems to only want to play on the perimeter which outside of rare few has become the current identity of this team. Right now our current group of players seem like they are just willing to sit back and wait for an opportunity instead of going forward and trying to force an opportunity.

BTW great GDT Ranksu. Hopefully the Blues can put forth a similar effort in their play tonight although I have my doubts.

Reactions: simon in canada

thedustman

Jun 19, 2013
wow, incredible GDT. encompasses so much of our fan ship and the story of the team. Schenn is funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad