Half-Assed GDT: ♪ vs ⛰

Status
Not open for further replies.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
This sucks, but it’s excellent in the long run. The only way this team will be competitive again is to draft a franchise Dman (kinda like the one we let walk away in favor of Torey Krug :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ) Lose every game the rest of the way and get a top ten pick.

Reactions: Ranksu

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
That feels like the nail in the playoff coffin.

I know that's an extreme overreaction, but that's what it feels like.
they aint making the playoffs even if they won this game

their top players are ghosts and binnington cant stop a beach ball.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
AridCarefulGrub-small.gif

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
That feels like the nail in the playoff coffin.

I know that's an extreme overreaction, but that's what it feels like.
I said out loud in the middle of the game “if we win tonight we sneak into the playoffs. If we lose we will miss.”

It does feel like that. And I don’t even want to make the playoffs at this point. They would get steam rolled in the first round.

Sell everything we can. I hate this roster.

Reactions: mk80

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
zero excuse to not move hoffman ASAP. find someone who wants schwartz, his time here is done. hes regressed for years anyways. dunn cant play D but has some offensive pop to him so he may actually bring in a bigger haul than we think.

i am done watching this team for a bit too. its simply not enjoyable even a lil to watch them play hockey even when they would sometimes win. they play boring trash hockey and always find a way to either play down to their opponents or choke.

i also think the conversation needs to be started about 91 and what we do with him. hes not the same player and its obvious.

Reactions: kreele
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad