Half-Assed GDT: ★ @ ♪

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Wish we saw Parayko in the shootout, he's scored some nice ones in college.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Thought the Bouw-Petro and Parayko-Shattenkirk pairings were real good. Real impressed with that second one and how well Parayko has played on the left side. That's promising.

Guys like Paajarvi and Reaves came to play and have looked good lately too. Nice win, and should be a fun one again tomorrow.

Borderbluesfan

Nov 14, 2011
Columbia, Missouri
Blues played a very good game. When we were down 2-1, even if we lost I didn't think there was anything to criticize. We outplayed Dallas for most of the game, we had lots of outstanding scoring chances. Honestly, Niemi stood on his head, we could have had 4 or 5 goals against him. Allen had one mistake. Fabbri's goal was just the law of averages finally catching up against Niemi, lol. Even the Dallas announcers are saying that the Blues were the better team tonight and that the only reason they had a chance to win was because of the goalie.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
So...basically do go into the 3rd against the Blues undefeated and leading...cuz we gonna **** it up for you

Lakewood

Nov 17, 2013
Great game guys. Phew, I had to pause after Brouwer missed his chance. Allen seemed to wait to get set w his glove longer than usual during the shootout? I'm happy he battled through the nerves and got the win.

Quiddity

Feb 17, 2014
The teen sensation is going to break a lot of hearts. It just wasn't meant to be, Antii.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad