“Jane Doe” suing Evander Kane for 6 million dollars (Case going forward with 2023 hearing date)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I mean the shoe fits considering we're talking about Kane, but good luck actually getting any court to agree to give you $6 million with this lawsuit.

Also, the accusation doesn't really make any sense either. Kane played for the Sabres in 2016 and 2017, he wasn't traded to San Jose until 2018. Maybe that's just a typo, but if the woman is based in San Jose, it's a pretty unbelievable story that he forced her to get 3 abortions in San Jose while he played in Buffalo.

Mackiaveli

Nov 24, 2015

Jesus Take the Wheel

Jul 9, 2015
Edmonton
Looks like Kane isn’t out of the woods yet.

How hard did you have to did to find these high quality sources...

Considering the original article is on FACTZ.com, is two weeks old and it states Kane was playing in Buffalo in December 2015, this is presumably fake news until proven otherwise.

Also suing for 6 million dollars, the equivalent of child support payments for 3 abortions, is the most outlandish thing I've ever heard

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Can we just get a Kane Controversy Megathread? The amount of rumours and stories that come out about him is crazy but they don't all need a separate discussion

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
I mean the shoe fits considering we're talking about Kane, but good luck actually getting any court to agree to give you $6 million with this lawsuit.

Also, the accusation doesn't really make any sense either. Kane played for the Sabres in 2016 and 2017, he wasn't traded to San Jose until 2018. Maybe that's just a typo, but if the woman is based in San Jose, it's a pretty unbelievable story that he forced her to get 3 abortions in San Jose while he played in Buffalo.
I agree that the timeline seems off (if not wildly coincidental)... but a multimillionaire philanderer having his "other woman" in California isn't too outlandish.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
gasp-oh-my.gif

PuckG

Feb 26, 2015
Jesus buddy…I’ve been defending you all summer, throw me a ****in bone here.

tgo0

Aug 28, 2007
Winnipeg
Is the same case from a few years ago or a different one?

Sounds like the same one being refiled to me. I don’t remember how it was dismissed/dropped last time but maybe it had to do with his bankruptcy and/or contract dispute being mostly resolved now??

kingpest19

Sep 21, 2004
Sounds like the same one being refiled to me. I don’t remember how it was dismissed/dropped last time but maybe it had to do with his bankruptcy and/or contract dispute being mostly resolved now??
I read that a judge gave the go ahead for discovery in the case last year because it had been delayed by the pandemic and his bankruptcy.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
What type of source is that lmfao - if this was legit, it would be reported on by major news sources or legitimate people not some random website.
Its three on Zero, he/she probably spent the better part of the afternoon digging up this dirt.

Im pretty sure this is old.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
If you look up the records for the Supreme Court of California this is just a continuation of the Hope Parker case from 2018, not a new woman

Last edited:
Reactions: CycloneSweep
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad