Injury Report: Zucker, right fibula, out 4-6 weeks

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
This should be like, the most pristine opportunity to showcase Donato and Fiala. Really hope Koivu and Ek come back soon so Bruce can stop outsmarting himself.

chchelseII

Sep 24, 2014
This should be like, the most pristine opportunity to showcase Donato and Fiala. Really hope Koivu and Ek come back soon so Bruce can stop outsmarting himself.
What exactly is your hockey background that makes you think you know more than Boudreau?

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
What exactly is your hockey background that makes you think you know more than Boudreau?

Well I have eyes, so I'd say I'm pretty qualified to make the call that Fiala and Donato shouldn't be saddled with Luke Johnson and benched for a whole period.

Reactions: AJ Thelen

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Well I have eyes, so I'd say I'm pretty qualified to make the call that Fiala and Donato shouldn't be saddled with Luke Johnson and benched for a whole period.
I don’t know how people don’t see that taking two of your best offensive players out of the game by putting a minor league center with them is a bad call.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I don’t know how people don’t see that taking two of your best offensive players out of the game by putting a minor league center with them is a bad call.

Yeah, I didn’t think that would have been a controversial opinion, but alas...

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Sucks to see him hit with this when he's been playing so well. Or... well, really he's been playing about as well as he always plays, but he's been getting more of the bounces this year.

Probably not a huge problem to lose him for 6 weeks, but I hope it doesn't have lingering effects on his skating.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Sucks to see him hit with this when he's been playing so well. Or... well, really he's been playing about as well as he always plays, but he's been getting more of the bounces this year.

Probably not a huge problem to lose him for 6 weeks, but I hope it doesn't have lingering effects on his skating.

If his skating is affected long term... Well he makes his living on his skating, could entirely change his career trajectory.

chchelseII

Sep 24, 2014
Perhaps he thought the”two best offensive players” would be able to contribute even though they were playing with an AHL caliber center. Alas..........they weren’t good enough to overcome. Luckily, Foligno and Hartman were, even with their AHL caliber center.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Perhaps he thought the”two best offensive players” would be able to contribute even though they were playing with an AHL caliber center. Alas..........they weren’t good enough to overcome. Luckily, Foligno and Hartman were, even with their AHL caliber center.
They were never given the chance to. Donato played 7 minutes and still scored a goal

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Freaking awful news. Jason was having a good year, and the Staal line was coming into their own.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad