Zuccarello sounds off on the Rangers handling of Lundqvist and Himself

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
If the Rangers want to move Georgiev that's fine but they need to get the right value back for him if they do and I'm sorry but a 2nd rounder isn't going to be enough. Not by much he's even younger than Shesterkin and he's shown an ability to absolutely steal games.
No one is giving much for a goalie who's shown flashes, not how it works. Maaaaaaybe before the TDL this past year, but then G had a few stinkers and blew his value. Right now I don't think anyone is even giving a higher second for him.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
No one is giving much for a goalie who's shown flashes, not how it works. Maaaaaaybe before the TDL this past year, but then G had a few stinkers and blew his value. Right now I don't think anyone is even giving a higher second for him.

Well that's fine. We shouldn't trade him then.

Reactions: romba

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016

I think anyone who thought we were getting more than that weren't comparing apples to apples, ie the Talbot trade and at that time management tried every trick I'm the book including leaking stuff to the post about them getting a 1st for Talbot, it didn't happen then or now because it's too high of a value for an unproven goalie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad