Injury Report: Zuccarello (infection)

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
I must not be "in" because I have no idea what this Zuccarello/Webster inside joke is.

Reactions: ZiGOODejad

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Fine but not a whole lot regression in his 3 last saesons 61, 59, 53 in pts. @ZuccsFluffierFluffer - do you think he will return full value now since he missed quite a few games already?

Don't listen to him. Zucc has been on fire lately, and he showed some great speed too.

Anyway can someone start the game day topic - Loffen is delayed so it seems?

Why don't you do it? I've had enough of Nicolas Cage anyway :DD

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Well missing on a 1st draft pick actually means something - so Zucc is undrafted which means the Franchise have all the value which was my point except the cap hit, but his production is far above his contract value. So my point was it don`t hunt the Franchise future like if they missed on an early 1st pick prospect which Rangers did some years ago about a defender Dylan McIlrath Drafted 2010 NYR, 1st rd, 10th pk (10th overall).
This is literally gibberish

Him being undrafted literally has no bearing on his value at this point in his career.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Fine but not a whole lot regression in his 3 last saesons 61, 59, 53 in pts. @ZuccsFluffierFluffer - do you think he will return full value now since he missed quite a few games already?

I was Golf Clash on my iphone so addictive so sorry for late reply! :)

Anyway can someone start the game day topic - Loffen is delayed so it seems?

Yeah thats not a good trend and his decline has to do with more than just his raw production.

His recent uptick in production has been incredibly opportunistic too, despite an obvious uptick in his play.

His assist to Zibanejad against Carolina was excellent and actually looked like the old him, but other than that he's just been the beneficiary of other players being hot while playing on his line+lucky bounces and/or shitty goal tending.

Reactions: Ori

Don Chytil

Jan 14, 2010
Queens

Well you started a thread on Zuccarello, a player adored by noted HFNYR poster Webster. Since your account is new and you posted with concern for Zucc, another poster made a joke asking if your account is Webster's new account. You responded with "Yes I joined a few days ago". So now Webster is accusing you of stealing his identity and would like someone to check your IP to reassure the rest of the board that you are in fact, not Webster.
And now I get to use my favorite (creepy) HF emoji: :teach:

Anyways, welcome! I don't think you are Webster but I'll let the investigation run its course.

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
but other than that he's just been the beneficiary of other players being hot while playing on his line+lucky bounces and/or ****ty goal tending.

One might be tempted to say, that you are a little bit negative towards the guy. But that's just wild speculation

BleedBlueNYR

Jan 25, 2019
New York
Well you started a thread on Zuccarello, a player adored by noted HFNYR poster Webster. Since your account is new and you posted with concern for Zucc, another poster made a joke asking if your account is Webster's new account. You responded with "Yes I joined a few days ago". So now Webster is accusing you of stealing his identity and would like someone to check your IP to reassure the rest of the board that you are in fact, not Webster.
And now I get to use my favorite (creepy) HF emoji: :teach:

Anyways, welcome! I don't think you are Webster but I'll let the investigation run its course.
Thanks for the info. No I’m not Webster so the investigation can end now. Haha.

Reactions: Ori

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Yeah thats not a good trend and his decline has to do with more than just his raw production.

His recent uptick in production has been incredibly opportunistic too, despite an obvious uptick in his play.

His assist to Zibanejad against Carolina was excellent and actually looked like the old him, but other than that he's just been the beneficiary of other players being hot while playing on his line+lucky bounces and/or ****ty goal tending.

Yes I understand that and agree. I`ve mention it earlier I`m not happy with him this season on how he approached things off ice about trade rumors it directly affect his performance on the ice this season. The whole team took a down year though in AV`s last season with Rangers concerning overall point production with major injuries.

But opinions aside - I will go back to journalism mode and contribute on HF once in a while when someone say something in an interview - maybe a bit more seldom except on match day which I might have a live comment, but I will try to avoid opinion based discussions concerning trade and players.

Until later enjoy the game later tonight.

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Anyone going to say it or do i have to?

SHOULD HAVE TRADED HIM BEFORE THE BREAK WHEN HE WAS HOT

No one else said it because it's a ridiculous comment. Have any teams even made an offer for him yet? If so, have any of them been good enough that Gorton would accept? I think the answer is pretty obviously no, otherwise he would have already been traded.

Zucc can continue playing with Zib and Kreider, putting up points and building up his trade value until we get an offer worth accepting.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
If you follow the rumor mill there are a lot of teams interested in Zucc, last one to sign up the Penguins. If they keep Brassard I see a very good line there.

A bidding war can happen, and then of course as the seller you wait for the TDL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad