Zuccarello highlight montage | The Very Best of Zucc 2010-2015

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Love Zuccs, so underrated and NYR beats Tampa if he's playing. He's that much of a difference maker, imo. Subtle but has tremendous chemistry with almost anyone and improves depth while playing great defense and neutral zone hockey.

Loff

Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
Thanks, WPGNYRfan.

So many good passes!

He reminds me of a certain someone in Detroit with the way he sees the ice. Very similar game. Not as good though, obviously.

Love Zuccs, so underrated and NYR beats Tampa if he's playing. He's that much of a difference maker, imo. Subtle but has tremendous chemistry with almost anyone and improves depth while playing great defense and neutral zone hockey.

Losing him took a huge element away and left a big black hole in the lineup. And when other players can't step it up, you're in trouble.

Real lackluster vid, sorry. Great player, though

Can you elaborate?

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Real lackluster vid, sorry. Great player, though

Not sure how it's lackluster.

Quick cuts, all the highlights are worthy plays, varied clips of goals, assists, hits, scrums.

Love Zucc. He's so important to NYR it will haunt my dreams what could have been this year had he not gotten hurt in round 1. Glad he's alright though, scary injury.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
This should be moved to the NYR forum.

If the mods are allowing topics of highlight videos on random players, I've got time to make a decent Tanner Glass highlight video.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad