Injury Report: Zuccarello Fractured Hand (Update: 2/21: Will miss 2 weeks of NHL games)

Placid

Feb 17, 2010
Its a (small) fracture for crying out loud :) (people running around saying "its broken" like someone chopped off Zucc's arm or something).

Let him get back to NY to get re-assessed, and then we can all cry "the sky is falling" if the team doctors say something negative :)

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Fire Sather is going to kill himself.

ROFL.

good news is:

http://snyrangersblog.com/2013-14/2...-zuccarello-has-a-small-fracture-in-his-hand/

I guess we could assume the worst case, he's out for 2-3 weeks. Definitely not a season-killer

Anthony Davis of the New Orleans Pelicans also had a non displaced fracture in his hand this year. 4-6 weeks was the timetable on him. Guess it depends on the severity but I don't trust the Norway guys considering they just said it wasn't fractured a couple of days ago. I'll wait to hear what the NYR doctors say.

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
Hate to be that guy, but I told you so.

Regardless of the severity, that's our leading scorer going down the past 3 Olympics. And everyone should have seen it coming.

This team is so ****ing cursed. :laugh:

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Thankfully by the time the first game rolls around, it'll be about a week and a half from the injury so the healing process should be going strong. If he misses a week or two I'll live but this just pisses me off.

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
"@LavoieRenaud: #rangers Mats Zuccarello (hand) should be out for 3 weeks. Still needs to see the doctor Thursday."

Punxrocknyc19*

as soon as Rangers are at their NHL practice facilities and NHL games are back, I expect JT Miller to get called up or maybe they recall Fast again....

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Dorsett will be returning from his broken leg when the Rangers resume play. 3 weeks. He will miss 6 games. The Rangers host the Wings on the March 9 which is three weeks from the injury. That would be game #6. 3 games before the deadline.

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
Dorsett will be returning from his broken leg when the Rangers resume play. 3 weeks. He will miss 6 games. The Rangers host the Wings on the March 9 which is three weeks from the injury. That would be game #6. 3 games before the deadline.

yea Dorsett is back. I also think Zucc could be back in time given that the trainer and Zuc himself think he will be fine

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->