Rumor: Zuccarello a target for Preds, Pens, Flames and others. Tolvanen not available for a rental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Tolvanen did well in open ice in the KHL. Coming to North America with the smaller ice has showed his flaws. I'm definitely not as high on him anymore. Still think he turns into a good 2nd liner though.

Jan 9, 2007
Australia
I dont get it. Fans of the Predators want a game changing player like Kreider or Stone in pursuit of a Cup, but arent willing to give up a quality asset for it. Kreider isnt even a rental, will score 30+ this year, and is entering his prime. You arent getting him for spare parts as a favor from New York.
28 in two months is not entering his prime. He's in it right now and has been for a while.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Stone is the only "game changing" player out there right now. And the Preds need their game changed dramatically if they want any of us to believe they are really in any danger of pursing a Cup. I'd still trade Tolvanen in the bundle for a signed Stone. But apparently there is no such thing as a signed Stone. Preds are so shaky this season they are probably best off holding onto their futures, alas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad