JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Lesson #1, from NorthJersey.com ...
Hackensack school trustee resigns after airing bathroom break on Zoom
Terrence T. McDonald, Isaiah McCall
Published 1:56 p.m. ET Nov 24, 2020 | Updated 5:01 p.m. ET Nov 24, 2020

Frances Cogelja, the Hackensack school board member who came under fire for her criticism of LGBT curriculum and for her initial refusal to approve an anti-racism board resolution, resigned Tuesday after she accidentally broadcast from a bathroom break during a board meeting.

The Zoom mishap happened during Monday’s Hackensack Board of Education meeting. By Tuesday afternoon, the Hackensack school district’s website had posted an announcement that Cogelja had resigned effective Tuesday.

"It was time to move on," said board President Lancelot Powell. "We had a long history of issues [with Cogelja]. and we here at Hackensack want to do what's best for the community and our kids. After last night, all I can say is we wish her the best." ...

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
I am a Boomer who yearns to meet this Zoomer ...

I can hook it up, she probably won’t look exactly the same but 65 percent similar. You into peg legs btw? I can get her to put on crocs if you’re into that, for an extra 100 that is.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
I can hook it up, she probably won’t look exactly the same but 65 percent similar. You into peg legs btw? I can get her to put on crocs if you’re into that, for an extra 100 that is.
What would it cost to make her look like this?

upload_2020-11-29_11-17-5.png

Reactions: Tarantula

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad