Movies: Zombieland 2

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
It looks like the same movie... except that Abigail Breslin is all grown up now (and even harder to wrap the head around is the fact that she's older in this than Emma Stone was in the original). It's interesting how she seems to have aged in a vacuum, since Stone, Eisenberg and Harrelson don't really look any older. It feels strange that the original came out 10 years ago. Maybe that's partly because I saw it for the first time only a couple of years ago, though.

Supposedly, Bill Murray is returning and Dan Aykroyd has a role. They'd better share scenes or I'll be seriously disappointed.

Last edited:
Reactions: NyQuil

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I was pleasantly surprised by the original and the chemistry among the leads.

Tough to replicate the charm of the first film but I’m willing to give it a shot.

Reactions: Tasty Biscuits

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Can't wait to see this it looks great. Funny that I just re-watched the 1st one again last night and was wondering when we are gonna get this trailer. Perfect timing

October can't come soon enough

End on a Hinote

Registered Abuser
Aug 22, 2011
Northern British Columbia
It looks like the same movie... except that Abigail Breslin is all grown up now (and even harder to wrap the head around is the fact that she's older in this than Emma Stone was in the original). It's interesting how she seems to have aged in a vacuum, since Stone, Eisenberg and Harrelson don't really look any older. It feels strange that the original came out 10 years ago. Maybe that's partly because I saw it for the first time only a couple of years ago, though.

Supposedly, Bill Murray is returning and Dan Aykroyd has a role. They'd better share scenes or I'll be seriously disappointed.

I saw it in theaters and I can't even believe it's been 10 years.

Reactions: SeidoN

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Can't imagine this is going to be nearly as good as the first, but will probably see this opening weekend because the first was so good.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
rewatched the first one today and it wasnt nearly as good as i remembered

but jesse eisenberg was hilarious in it

i think the sequel is going to suck.

seems like if you want to make a movie that will get the go ahead for sequels just cast jesse eisenberg and woody harrelson

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Pretty good sequel. Had some really funny moments. Bill Murray killing zombie Grace Randolph was not something I expected (but definitely needed).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad