Movies: Zodiac

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
But the movie said it was "solved".

Narrator: It wasn't.
No. Not even close.

They leaked the fact that a DNA profile was determined which makes me think the killer is already dead - otherwise, leaking it would be stupid.

For some odd reason, I've always been interested in the case. My guess, when the murders are solved, it will be a disappointment. Things like this are always more fun UN-solved.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Did anyone see the TNT show from last month, I am the Night? It's based off a true story where they believed the same guy was behind the Black Dahlia murder and the Zodiac murders.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Did anyone see the TNT show from last month, I am the Night? It's based off a true story where they believed the same guy was behind the Black Dahlia murder and the Zodiac murders.

George Hodel. The story is based off something written by his son Steve. It's far fetched (not the Dahlia theory, but the Zodiac one).

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
No worries man. That's not your fault.

Anyway, the concept of actually finally finding zodiac is still interesting to talk about.

As has been said he's likely dead. They caught the Golden State killer a few years ago through dna and he's very old.

Also, I read that they also may know who Jack The Ripper was. Apparently he was a Polish Jew who was a barber.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
No worries man. That's not your fault.

Anyway, the concept of actually finally finding zodiac is still interesting to talk about.

As has been said he's likely dead. They caught the Golden State killer a few years ago through dna and he's very old.

Also, I read that they also may know who Jack The Ripper was. Apparently he was a Polish Jew who was a barber.
Yes to all of your post.

Zodiac is likely long dead. The Golden State Killer is now just a mean OLD man in jail, and Jack the Ripper's DNA proved to be that of a Polish/Jewish Barber - it's been proven twice.

We live in such a cool time.

Reactions: Legionnaire

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
The Jack the Ripper stuff is questionable. That shawl supposedly from one of the victims has been through so many hands it's ridiculous. The guy making this claim has made dubious claims before. No different than the Zodiac dude last evening.

I loved the Zodiac movie though. It was completely based on a quasi-novel by the real life guy played by Jake Gyllenhaal, so factually it's a lot of trash. But as a movie, amazing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->