Zinoviev - how is he?

Den

Aug 9, 2005
Stockholm
www.recdir.com
So Zina is out unfortunately.

I don't think this will "destroy" ZZM which was non-existent for a year in any case. Kozlov goes center, Kovy and AO are double shifted. I hope ZKM can be quite productive.

Den

Aug 9, 2005
Stockholm
www.recdir.com
I always had a problem with "motherland" since this is a very strong translation of by now quite neutral "rodina" or "otechestvo" which are much closer to the neutral "homeland" in English.

Jeez, the last time I was congratulated on "the 23d" was in high school :sarcasm:

bulgaria

Mar 13, 2006
photo-forum.net
Can they replace him? If they can.... Anisimov and Alex Tereshchenko are my favorites. Or even Kulemin if Kozlov goes between Zaripov and Morozov

bulgaria

Mar 13, 2006
photo-forum.net
Ok guys the other way is.................Don't judge me.....................
Nikulin goes to the left wing on forth line and Kozlov will center the third line.

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Rostov-on-Don
This formation is rather impressive actually.

Ovechkin - Malkin - Semin
Kovalchuk - Datsyuk - Afinogenov
(Ovechkin/Kovalchuk) - Fedorov - Radulov
Zaripov - Kozlov - Morozov

Bykov's decision to pick Kozlov is looking smart now.....a winger who can also play center.

MIKE GUNDY*

^ why don't they just move Kozlov to center and double-shift Ovechkin or Kovalchuk (they can handle the minutes).

edit- yea

SerbianHabs

Feb 17, 2010
Moscow,Russia
Ok guys the other way is.................Don't judge me.....................
Nikulin goes to the left wing on forth line and Kozlov will center the third line.

:laugh:

Don't worry i'm Sure Ovechkin will be playing on two lines don't forget our players are very fit. Remember Kovalchuk played 30mins in the final against Canada last year. We will probably see those two playing in the ZZM or something along those line.

SerbianHabs

Feb 17, 2010
Moscow,Russia

Bykov's decision to pick Kozlov is looking smart now.....a winger who can also play center.

hmmm I have gone from being super worried to being somewhat composed and having faith in the boys and Bykov. For some reason i like how that third line looks

Sentinel

May 26, 2009
New Jersey
www.vvinenglish.com
The way I would do it:

Ov-Mal-Af
Kov-Dac-Radu
Zarip-Feds-Moro
Kov-Koz-Sem

The way it's probably going to be:

O-M-S
K-D-A
Z-F-M
K-K-R

The more ice time Kovalchuk gets, the better he plays. He scored twice in Quebec after being double-shifted in the 3rd period. He was a monster in Bern, playing 30 min. a game.

rananda

Dec 24, 2004
Why is everyone so sure that Bykov will move Kozlov to center and double shift wingers? Obviously that's what he should do, but that's not what he did in the third period. I can seriously see him just rotating the three centers with the four sets of wingers. Which would be complete lunacy of course. But so was taking 8 defensemen. I think we'll need some luck to beat Canada on Wed, but Canada probably has some good luck coming its own way at some point soon.

SerbianHabs

Feb 17, 2010
Moscow,Russia
Why is everyone so sure that Bykov will move Kozlov to center and double shift wingers? Obviously that's what he should do, but that's not what he did in the third period. I can seriously see him just rotating the three centers with the four sets of wingers. Which would be complete lunacy of course. But so was taking 8 defensemen. I think we'll need some luck to beat Canada on Wed, but Canada probably has some good luck coming its own way at some point soon.
Have faith mate, Bykov has been good for us.

zhenyas most fly rep

May 3, 2009
breizh
either this

or this

Kozlov - Fedorov - Radulov
Zaripov - Malkin/Fedorov/Datsyuk - Morozov

both would work, depending on who you want to get more ice time.
Ovechkin/Kovalchuk or Malkin/Fedorov/Datsyuk.
Personally I would give the nod to the 3 centers but it could depend on the situation : double shift the wingers if we need scoring, the centers in any other case.

SerbianHabs

Feb 17, 2010
Moscow,Russia
either this

or this

Kozlov - Fedorov - Radulov
Zaripov - Malkin/Fedorov/Datsyuk - Morozov

both would work, depending on who you want to get more ice time.
Ovechkin/Kovalchuk or Malkin/Fedorov/Datsyuk.
Personally I would give the nod to the 3 centers but it could depend on the situation : double shift the wingers if we need scoring, the centers in any other case.
Doubt feds would do that i believe he is not fit enough I may be wrong. I feel with the wingers we will be more dangerous but leave our defence exposed. Datsyuk moving into the Zaripov/Morozov line would work. Still like someone else said Kovalchuk getting more time will probably make him play better.

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Rostov-on-Don
Radulov jeopardizes olympic gold and Gagarin cup with 1 hit.:laugh:

I wonder what player Salavat will purchase now.:speechles

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad