Which Do You Prefer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Not related to fantasy hockey.

Which of the three do you think is and will be the more effective NHL player. Go ahead and consider age and contract if you like. This is not a fantasy hockey question, so consider more than points.

Thanks!

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
Based on only potential

Wennberg
Zbad

Rask

Based on both potential and what they have done

Zbad
Wennberg

Rask

I don't think Rask belongs on this list. And Wennbergs goal totals scare me.

I also realized that zbad is only one year older than Wennberg.

So overall I'd take zbad if I was starting a franchise I think he could carry a line better.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Zibanejad and Wennberg could go either way. I'd probably take Zibanejad for the goals and the better corsi.

Rask is outclassed here. Guy couldn't score at even strength if the net was empty.

pheasant

Nov 2, 2010
Voted Wennberg, because I think he has the most talent. But it's arguable either way between him and Zibanejad.

Glad to see I voted for the guy in 2nd, because the poll should be close between these two.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Wennberg has the talent but until he gets over his phobia of physical contact he will continue to struggle. Ill go with Zibby at this moment

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Zib

Wennberg

Rask

Edit: looks like I was beaten to it

dratbunnies

Nov 23, 2009
Winnipeg Manitoba
Yeah, as someone who hasn't spend much time watching any of them and so who's opinion should be ignored (and so won't vote), I would have to say I held them all on seperate levels, Zib first then Wennberg then Rask.

firstemperor

May 25, 2011
Wennberg has the highest upside/talent but he's soft. Zib is close to what he is, is the most well-rounded.

Rask is the odd man out to me, IMO.

I don't think Wennberg has the ability to reach his potential but he can still be a good #2C down the line......but Zib is more well-rounded and he's already that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad