Proposal: Zibanejad and Strome (@ 50% ret) to Tampa or Vegas

Ice Mammoth

Mar 14, 2021
I have combined these exchanges into one topic. There are similarities: team motivation, lack of free space in the cap space.
These exchanges are different development strategies for the Rangers.
The exchange with Tampa is a ready player.
The exchange with Vegas is a promising player.
Cap space Tampa and Vegas = $ 0.0M.
Both teams have a goal of winning the 2022 Stanley Cup. Obtaining Zibanejad and Strome serves this purpose. The price for these players is affordable for both teams.

Tampa gets:
Zibanejad (@50% ret)
Strome (@50% ret)
Rangers gets:
Cirelli

Finance - difference: $ 0.125M

Tampa gets: strengthened team, increased Stanley Cup winning chances, about $ 5.0M after season. Considering the end of the Palat contract - about $ 10.0M for the conclusion of new contracts with players (UFA). Players are willing to enter into contracts with Tampa at a low cost. Examples are Perry, Bogosian. If Tampa wins the Stanley Cup for the third time, the number of applicants will increase even more. Tampa can connect a third team to the exchange (@ 50% ret). It's very cheap.

Tampa loses Cirelli:
Damage is easily remedied (UFA players).

Vegas gets:
Zibanejad (@50% ret)
Strome (@50% ret)
Rangers gets
Krebs
Smith (conditionally)

Finance - difference: $ 0.075M (including Smith)

Conditionally - exchange Smith.
Chooses Vegas:
Vegas itself changes Smith.
Vegas includes the player in the deal.

Vegas gets: team strengthening, Stanley Cup winning chances Increased, about $ 5.0M after the season.
In case of victory in the Stanley Cup, everything is justified.
In case of failure in the Stanley Cup - Krebs is the price of increasing the chances of winning the Stanley Cup. For $ 5.0M after the season, you can sign a player (UFA). Vegas can connect a third team to the exchange (@ 50% ret). It's very cheap.

Vegas losing - Krebs:
Krebs is the player of the future.In the coming season, the acquired players will bring more value.

Alexandar Georgiev AAV $ 2,425,000 RFA 2022 (@ 50% ret) may be included in the Rangers-Tampa / Vegas deal if required. Tampa / Vegas adds by agreement.
Which is the best option? :huh: Who adds? :popcorn:

Feb 27, 2002
NYC
I have combined these exchanges into one topic. There are similarities: team motivation, lack of free space in the cap space.
Both teams have a goal of winning the 2022 Stanley Cup. Obtaining Zibanejad and Strome serves this purpose. The price for these players is affordable for both teams.

Tampa gets:
Zibanejad (@50% ret)
Strome (@50% ret)
Rangers gets:
Cirelli

Tampa gets: strengthened team, increased Stanley Cup winning chances, about $ 5.0M after season. Considering the end of the Palat contract - about $ 10.0M for the conclusion of new contracts with players (UFA). Players are willing to enter into contracts with Tampa at a low cost. Examples are Perry, Bogosian. If Tampa wins the Stanley Cup for the third time, the number of applicants will increase even more. Tampa can connect a third team to the exchange (@ 50% ret). It's very cheap.

Tampa loses Cirelli:

Vegas gets:
Zibanejad (@50% ret)
Strome (@50% ret)
Rangers gets
Krebs
Smith (conditionally)

Chooses Vegas:

Vegas gets: team strengthening, Stanley Cup winning chances Increased, about $ 5.0M after the season.
In case of failure in the Stanley Cup - Krebs is the price of increasing the chances of winning the Stanley Cup. For $ 5.0M after the season, you can sign a player (UFA). Vegas can connect a third team to the exchange (@ 50% ret). It's very cheap.

Vegas losing - Krebs:
Krebs is the player of the future.In the coming season, the acquired players will bring more value.

Alexandar Georgiev AAV $ 2,425,000 RFA 2022 (@ 50% ret) may be included in the Rangers-Tampa / Vegas deal if required. Tampa / Vegas adds by agreement.
Did you even bother to ask why?

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I like how Tampa's reasoning is improved chance to win the Cup and they do it by trading a guy who was their 2C on the last two Cup wins.

Ice Mammoth

Mar 14, 2021
I offered two unequal deals. :huh:
One deal - good for the Rangers. :)
Another deal is overpayment. :(
I will repeat the question - "Who adds?" ;)

Ice Mammoth

Mar 14, 2021
I'm sorry that I saw only empty criticism in many of the comments. :(
If the purpose of the answer is to try to humiliate me, the attempt failed.
You can safely increase the amount of trolling.
Don't worry - I won't get hurt. :nod:

I have not received an answer to the question - Who adds?
I wrote:
“I offered two unequal deals
One deal - good for the Rangers.
Another deal is overpayment”.

I was interested in reading other options for sharing with Vegas.
For example (Rangers - Vegas) - Strome (@ 50% ret) + Georgiev (@ 50% ret) = Krebs.
The deal becomes similar to Rangers - Tampa.

Suggest your options for Rangers deals. Two targets: Cirelli or Krebs. :popcorn:

P.S. I read comment # 14. Thank you. You disagree with me, but leave a constructive comment. :)

Feb 27, 2002
NYC

I wrote:

For example (Rangers - Vegas) - Strome (@ 50% ret) + Georgiev (@ 50% ret) = Krebs.

Suggest your options for Rangers deals. Two targets: Cirelli or Krebs. :popcorn:

P.S. I read comment # 14. Thank you. You disagree with me, but leave a constructive comment. :)
We didn’t have to try to embarrass you. We did the job all by yourself.

6stringmofo

Mar 12, 2015
Ottawa

Tampa gets:
Zibanejad (@50% ret)
Strome (@50% ret)
Rangers gets:
Cirelli

Tampa loses Cirelli:

Vegas gets:
Zibanejad (@50% ret)
Strome (@50% ret)
Rangers gets
Krebs
Smith (conditionally)

Chooses Vegas:

Vegas losing - Krebs:

I'm so happy you are not a GM.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005

Tampa gets:
Zibanejad (@50% ret)
Strome (@50% ret)
Rangers gets:
Cirelli

Tampa loses Cirelli:

Vegas gets:
Zibanejad (@50% ret)
Strome (@50% ret)
Rangers gets
Krebs
Smith (conditionally)

Chooses Vegas:

Vegas losing - Krebs:

Wow Tampa and Vegas must have something incriminating on the NYR.

Reactions: CasusBelli

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA

I wrote:

Both deals are terrible for the Rangers. Zibanejad is far and away the best player involved here and you are trading him 50% retained for a 40 point 2c and a kid who hasn't proven a thing yet.

Zibanejad is a ppg center who had 41 goals 2 years ago

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad