zherdev on WJC team????

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwisshockeyAcademy

Dec 11, 2002
Visit site
He is going to be out of the loop for Russian National teams for the foreseeable future. He will be looked upon as a traitor and it will need time to blow over.

Kugel

Oct 16, 2003
Ontario, Canada
SwisshockeyAcademy said:
He is going to be out of the loop for Russian National teams for the foreseeable future. He will be looked upon as a traitor and it will need time to blow over.

is columbus going to let him go even if Russia wanted him?

SwisshockeyAcademy

Dec 11, 2002
Visit site
Kugel said:
is columbus going to let him go even if Russia wanted him?
Its all pretty interesting right now. if the IIHF says the military papers are good then he may be back in Russia and therefore back on the Jr team. Weird politics could see him excluded still. Very strange.

SpezNc2

Mar 3, 2002
Slay said:
Why doesn't Heatley play for Germany he was born there?

Heatley is Canadian play for Canada.... Like Nillsson is Swede and play for Sweden....

But Deadmarch is a traitor because he is born in Canada, is Canadian, Still live in Canada but plays for U.S

Nolan is born in Ireland but lived in Cornwall...

I dunno for Zherdev..... maybe he is an Ukrainian all the way until he decided to join Russia for help his devloppment... I really don't know....

Kugel

Oct 16, 2003
Ontario, Canada
SpezNc said:
Heatley is Canadian play for Canada.... Like Nillsson is Swede and play for Sweden....

But Deadmarch is a traitor because he is born in Canada, is Canadian, Still live in Canada but plays for U.S

Nolan is born in Ireland but lived in Cornwall...

I dunno for Zherdev..... maybe he is an Ukrainian all the way until he decided to join Russia for help his devloppment... I really don't know....
Nolan was born in ireland but grew up in canada and played his hockey here. Noaln grew up in thorold ontario but i think he played junior for cornwall.Deadmarch i dont know too much about but maybe he thought he wouldnt be able to play for canada and then decided to play the US. like hull who got cut from the world jr team and then played for the USA and has stuck by the US.

Frolov 6'3

Unregistered User
Jun 7, 2003
The Netherlands
Why aren't there more Canadiens who want to play for the Dutch ?
I'm talking about the Olympics. Some players don't have the skill and talent for the Canadian team, so why not play for the Dutch (of course only those with Dutch blood). It's a opportunity for some to play at the Olympics. They are happy and we are happy too, one big happy family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad